Reviews for The Probability of Dating
Yaoi Girl 8934 chapter 12 . 6/11/2015
hehehehe fuji looses
Moonta11 chapter 12 . 3/24/2015
This is unusual couple but with the best story ever with ryoma in it! Aww.. so cuute. I want to read when they go on date though, are you not going to continue this story anymore? Pity :(
memories.of.rain chapter 12 . 3/11/2015
This was so cute X3 I wish Ryoma had gotten to see Inui without his glasses, but still so CUTE! Little awkward tennis babies *gives you a plate of cookies and a glass of milk* OUTSTANDING JOB! :)
Guest chapter 12 . 10/21/2014
Inu/Ryo is not really my usual ship, but you just write it so well. I think the Inui POV you did was pretty awesome. The idea of him reading Cosmo and filling out all those dating surveys is pretty hilarious. D And of course Fuji would try and meddle in this the sadist lol. Brilliant work!
Fan chapter 12 . 7/20/2014
I loved it, I loved it, I loved it, I loved it!
griffindork93 chapter 12 . 6/24/2014
Inui got one over on Fuji. That was brilliant. And I love the ending and how it came down to both Inui incorporating his data and throwing it out the window at the same time. A less dense Ryoma was a nice touch as well.

Reaching the end though, I have a hard time imagining you struggle to write this story. It all flowed so nicely. Like you wrote it all at one and chose the best places to end each chapter for maximum impact. I think you did a fanatastic job with a really difficult pairing.
griffindork93 chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
That was very sneaky of Inui. Imagine if he joined forces with Fuji. That's actually a very scary thought.
griffindork93 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
This is actually the first InuiRyoma pairing I've read. Mostly for the reason you stated. They're just two characters that don't mesh because of Inui's lack of development as a character. It honestly comes a little late in the series.

But I read the summary and was like "I have to give this a try." And I'm glad I did. I love the way you portray Inui in this. It's a much more in depth him.
dhampire712 chapter 12 . 6/13/2014
And then Inui dies from something by Fuji XD!
aocchi chapter 12 . 6/1/2014
The last chapter was quite a surprise. I always thought Ryoma was oblivious to romance-related things. But it seemed otherwise. I couldn't help laughing when he said "...Senpai, are you hitting on me?" LOL That's my favorite line!
Anyway, nice fic!
hitsugaya-tomome chapter 12 . 5/29/2014
such an unexpected pairing xD but you managed to bring a good story for them, good job!
I'm also always wondering how does Inui look like without his glasses... he might be gorgeous! but with how he always ended up doing embarassing things in the filler episodes... haha xD
anyway, once again, good job!
Cersesi chapter 12 . 3/21/2014
I like it.
Ptolemy-the-new chapter 12 . 11/29/2013
I was always babbling about having more unusual parrings that are not crack but we'll written and thought out stories! Great job! I love it. Ur also a pretty Good writer. I love the way u captured their personalities so nice. Ryoma is definitely like that personality wise.
Nachtnelke chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
I was rather intrigued when I read the description of this story.
I never considered an Inui/Ryoma pairing. But I think that's caused by me viewing Inui as a mad sciencist with a sadistic streak a mile wide who is in love with collecting data...
Surprisingly (or not - you're just that good -) this story is rather realistic and Ryoma and Inui are both in character (Ryoma letting himself be bribed with free food, Inui relying on data for everything...)
I expected this fic to be more crackish but I like it anyway
P.S. (completely off-topic) I finally read beloved today (I have been absent from the FVII fandom for a while) and it made me cry at times. Especially since you made it all seem so plausible when everyone turned on Cloud (that's a compliment btw even if reading it makes me an emotional mess). Loved the bittersweet ending though. Especially Genesis' line about wanting Cloud for his money
Hanasaku chapter 12 . 6/24/2013
This was incredibly sweet in an incredibly awkward way