Reviews for Life and Birth
freyja0taku chapter 5 . 1/20
aww.. This is so sweet .. :3 But I was sad that Vivi wasn't mentioned.. It had funny parts too.. In chapter 4 Who is Ruby's husband?! (Please be Blank) hahah .. Yay for Steiner and Beatrix .. Hope you can add another chapter soon :3
Q-A the Authoress chapter 5 . 9/20/2015
The castle will be in ruins before the night is over. XD

Q-A the Authoress chapter 4 . 9/20/2015
XD This story just makes me laugh and smile.

Q-A the Authoress chapter 3 . 9/20/2015
XD This was hilarious.

Q-A the Authoress chapter 2 . 9/20/2015
XD The ending. Ha! He WOULD ask something like that.

Q-A the Authoress chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Bronzed? I don't think I want to know.

cheeriolord chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
lol love the underlying humour you write. the chair bronzed and perverted comment had me laughing my ass off fine it's a little ooc but i see it playing out in my mind and it's funny as hell
Katsumara chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
Super late to a review, but I absolutely loved the amount of fluff in this five chapter beauty. :D Totally favoriting this. Fantastic work!
trixieshairflip chapter 5 . 4/11/2009
Cute story! Wish it would have been longer. I wanted to see some Eiko-babysitting action! Ah, well. Loved the Beatrix/Steiner references since they are my fave couple. And you know what else is funny? I'm writing a story about all of their children too, so I enjoy other people's take on that subject. Good job!
Roky91 chapter 5 . 3/18/2009
Good stuff!

Enjoyable read and quite well written.

Keep it up.
freeform92 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
I love it, I think its a great idea and really well written.

I just wish it was longer ) you should do more Chapters! About them growing older etc.

Also, you've uploaded Chapter 1 ("Forever") twice, whenever I select "Announcements," its just the same Chapter again. Not sure whether that's my computer screwing around or something but whatevs. Good work )
Augustus Featherwing chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
I had to laugh when I read this, Eiko seems to sly.

Well done.