Reviews for Watching you
Tiger Priestess chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Haha, great fic! Love Kyo!
casandra.j.k chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I really enjoyed this and I loved your art work. Actually it's how I found your fan Fic. You made this story in a way that I could see it continuing on. But I really enjoyed it thanks for sharing.
darklover chapter 3 . 11/16/2011
Great story. Loved it.
mulayhna chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
That was adorable! They acted just like I would imagine in the MANGA or the anime series. It would be awesome if you wrote some more chapters
rayarts chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
Love it! So true to character! I hope you write some more, I enjoyed it a lot. Greetings from Germany
aroya chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
short and simple, but i find it nice!
aichioluv chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
I like the first chapter better :) but this is story provides a good perspective on how both parties felt about each other. The link back to the manga is good too, makes the story more realistic in the context of the manga. :)
insane-dumbass chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
aaaw *gawd* please continue this! your fic is sooo sweet! :D
xXRottWeilerXx chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
This is one of the few best stories I've read so far! Seriously, where have you been? And Kyo was very in character. :) *sigh dreamily*
lynna chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
fantastic, one of my favorite stories. you have their characters down to a T. it was adorable too! great! please keep writing about them.
Gohanzgirl chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
I absolutely loved reading this! Wonderful job!
lite chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
simple story yet still cute! not very OOC , which i like.
DefyGravity2502 chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
OMG THIS WAS SO AWESOME! LOVED, absolutely LOVED the ending!
v.see.v chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
hahahaha! I loved it! Chapter 2 ended perfectly! Nice job and you totally captured the characters :) Keep it up!
bankai18 chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
WOW!WOW!WOW! This is such a great story!the way yu write and express everything is just you please write ,Please,Please im begging you!Love ya x