Reviews for this invisible city this is how you make ends meet
Tangled in the Supernatural chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Aw! I LOVE Victor fics _ Him and Jo! Makes me happy to read! Also liked the prequel .
vballmania23 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
I first read your story on lj, but I don't have an account so I couldn't review. I'm so happy you put it on fanfic too :) I love both parts of this universe, but I'm somehwat more inclined to this one, because I simply love the ending. I can just picture the whole scene, and it makes me wish there was a movie made about your story, just for that. Anyways, love the writing style and word choice - everything's so understated and implied, and it just seems to work with those two characters. I even didn't notice the line about Jo's ring until I read it on this site, and then I was like woah!
hitchcock-starlet chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Wow, very unique idea. I enjoyed this story. You've strung together a very long time line in a small amount of words rather smoothly. My only complaint is some of the spelling and grammar! Thanks for sharing!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Interesting pairing! I think I kind of like it :) You have some really good stuff in here. I was a little confused about the timeline, but overall I liked this story :)
cozmikfaerie chapter 1 . 3/11/2009