Reviews for Holly Evans and the Spiral Path
Freddie Rindklip chapter 32 . 4/21
After 32 chapters I am struggling to believe Holly thinks Britain deserves saving.
Freddie Rindklip chapter 6 . 4/19
Really close to canon through 6 chapters. Despite that, it is still very readable so far.
maiqsmail chapter 1 . 11/1/2023
So basically the same old canon, but MC is a sister to Beat Who Lived who exists somewhere else? Nah, too long for me to read through the reputation of the same books we all know just for 3% of difference.
Piletorn chapter 50 . 9/26/2023
While I’m not, generally speaking, a fan of the diary way the writing of this story has, and think it would do the story much more interesting in a more traditionally story way of writing, I still want to express how much I enjoyed the story and plot.
Thank you very much for sharing this with those of us who have much too little talent to write stories lile this, and I guess those who do have the talent, but I won’t persume to know their feelings.

Thank you!
hobosorcerer chapter 50 . 8/3/2023
excellent stuff
SassyKitten chapter 50 . 6/8/2023
Still love this story & all the tangents
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 29 . 3/5/2023
Disappointing
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 29 . 3/5/2023
So this fic is really just gonna end up being this big anti patriarchy super feminist thing where the wizard oh world is secretly super sexist, like a reverse Firebird Trilogy.
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 22 . 3/5/2023
I actually saw this one coming
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 17 . 3/4/2023
Oh sweet Luna. She is my favorite ever
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 9 . 3/4/2023
I’m kinda thinking that Harry isn’t actually real and this is a Dumbledore plot to know Hollys private life
Books85 chapter 6 . 4/11/2022
This was probably written years ago, but I am starting to think that Harry is dead or incapacitated and this is McGonagall way of finding out how Holly thinks? No, if that was the case, she would be out of Surrey already. Maybe Dumbledore decided that putting the heroism on her brother would give the surviving sibling a bit of space? No, too empathetic for the man. More likely he (and the community as a whole) is just that chauvinistic that he would puff up a dead hero while forcing his sister to do the Dark Lord vanquished.

At any rate, something stinks in Denmark... or Scotland.
CompetntBritpik chapter 1 . 11/17/2021
[Quote from Nice Author : ]

And for 'Competent Perspn's' Brit-picking, because I said time and again, I'm not British, so I wouldn't know about cultural nuances no matter how much research I do. Because research doesn't beat experience. From my experience, school days would take a break on Christmas week (so that's December 20), and resume on the first week of January (the weekday after January 1). Just so you know.

[End Quote]

Hey no problems & glad to help ! :-D And you've been incredibly polite & thankful unlike many ("how am I ment to know that about ur stoopid country! I dont care if u cops donnt cary h and guns! in my sotry(sic) they do!) .

Will curb/kerb my responses & be kind with my responses & reviews .
I'm in my 40s , am partly disabled & stuck at home reading Fan Fiction etc much of time . I've a near eidetic memory for things that interest me (I.Q. between 155 to 173) & having lived through 70s to present around a number of parts of UK , I am an semi-expert on much recent history & pop culture . What I do not know , I can find out or ask someone who will know - Low_Decker is a Bus Geek for example & can tell you exact obscure details dating back to early 20th Century on every single motor bus used in UK . From memory alone !
I'm a member on a number of mainly American game , gaming , historical & archeological forums : being in or having been in various historically important areas , for example I can help that student in California recreate battlefield for an English Civil War tabletop miniatures wargame recreation & more .

My parallels with Harry himself in the stories are somewhat uncanny :

Both lived in Surrey in 1990s (I still do - Little Wingeing is meant to be located about 12 miles from where I now live )

Went to a 'special' Boarding School in another part of the country .

I've messy uncontrollable dark hair ; wore scruffy ill fitting loose fitting clothes at primary (Infants & Junior Schools in 1980's UK) school ; did not fit in at any of my previous schools & badly bullied .

Had two best friends at Boarding School - one a know it all type who could be bossy ; other chap tall , long nose , likes sports & bit insecure . One lived in countryside in odd shaped house with animals all around & many siblings (his youngest sister is approximately same age as Ginny & is stunning with long reddy-brown hair) .

Attended my school for six of seven years I was meant to , let early after many incidents & adventures .

Badly injured a bully who attacked me first & tried to badly injure/kill me ! It wasn't in a bathroom tho .

Had a hook nosed , greasy black haired 'potions' (chemistry) teacher , who was nasty , played favorites (with the rich posh boys) & was incompetent at teaching - things were often exploding in his lab ! He was once injured by thick glass from exploding gas separation apparatus ...

I had to endure cleaning his dirty lab equipment as punishment . I actually didn't mind as I was able to steal small items & tiny amounts of chemicals ... No boomslang skin or gillyweed tho ... ;-)

Previous Chemistry Teacher was fat , jovial , kind , competent & set up demonstrations to entertain us . He didn't have Slughorn's huge mustache tho .

Had a member of staff living on the grounds , with a huge black beard & a friendly dog . Unlike Hagrid & Fang though , both were short - dog was a dachshund rather than a huge boar hound ! Lol

My current partner is a ravishing redhead - although she's more towards auburn than ginger .

Could go on drawing parallels for hours .

Being older I'd have been at school with Charlie onwards but not in his year - I won't mention my exact age as it not wise to advertise .

I'm stuck at home due to Covid restrictions & can't register or access an account on FanFiction from my data using mobile phone . No computer or Wi-Fi . Local libraries are closed due to Corona Virus & nearest is being renovated for collapsed roof .
So logging on to an account or sending personal messages are impossible . So reviews left are my only means of communication .
Anyay thanks for your wonderful stories mate .
Hoseoko chapter 8 . 10/8/2021
What the fuck they’re 12
SS5 Connor chapter 50 . 8/7/2021
One of the greats. Really sad but great.