Reviews for Holly Evans and the Spiral Path
HonestlyAnnie chapter 22 . 6/23/2013
I feel like I somehow knew this would happen, but why did Hermione freak out so much?
HonestlyAnnie chapter 13 . 6/23/2013
WTF is with Holly laying eggs!?
HonestlyAnnie chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
Oh poor Holly :( no one appreciates her
HonestlyAnnie chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
I feel bad for Holly. She is facing all of the crap that is meant to be thrown at Harry and she gets so much less respect than Harry ever did for his achievements in canon.
Bill Everyman chapter 50 . 5/14/2013
I don't say this very often but, this is probably one of the best stories I've ever read on this site
mantimeforgot chapter 26 . 4/15/2013
The existence of this punishment room would be a death sentence for 90% of the Slytherins currently in existence. Anyone above second year that was somehow party to its use or protecting the secret of its existence: Dead. Slytherin members of the Board of Governors: Tortured before death and then put on display as an object lesson to future generations that some violations are too heinous to allow to happen without absurd consequences.

The only reason why Snape MIGHT get to survive is that it was obvious he was moderating some of their excesses (punishing those who went too far), and his war time activities/importance.

This is a level of betrayal of the value of human life and sentience that is on par with Azkaban. Azkaban is a little remote: outside the concern of the average person, but this is brutal and up front about its iniquity. That reality is a declaration of War if I ever saw it...
Starfox5 chapter 33 . 3/28/2013
I so wish Dumbledore and half the male characters in the Story would just up and die.
Starfox5 chapter 28 . 3/28/2013
Ah... this and the chapter before it are really well-done. They really Show how corrupt, sick and plain evil the Wizarding world is, with all the feudal aspects warping what justice remains in a hide-bound medieval society. Even in Canon Harry Potter, the mere existence of Azkaban would suffice to condemn everyone responsile for that torture factory to life sentences in a prison.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 50 . 2/25/2013
That mas truly magnificent. I going to start on the sequel now
skywiseskychan chapter 43 . 1/23/2013
It really took all my ability to ask that with a straight and clueless face. Girls throughout the room started grinning at each other, exchanging knowing looks, while the upperclass boys just stood back and shook their heads, smirking knowingly. Also, not to disparage the Weasleys or Neville, but I suddenly noticed that the male Hufflepuffs on the whole were an attractive bunch. And Hufflepuff girls from 3rd year upward, with the exception of their 6th year prefect Erin something, are quite chesty. I'm thinking hard work is frequently awarded by hard play in that dorm, and that they rarely win the House cup because they're more concerned with their own internal reward system. Sometimes having a destiny... really sucks.

This single paragraph deserves a whole story.
Theilon chapter 50 . 1/12/2013
Definitely the best Harry Potter fanfic I've ever read. Dark and disturbing as well as funny at times, quite realistic. It's a great story you've woven here.
skywiseskychan chapter 13 . 1/9/2013
Eeep, slimy black eggs, like a chicken, or a snake... this... is definitely a disturbing change.
skywiseskychan chapter 10 . 1/8/2013
A vital essense hmm? That sounds... sticky. :)

It's likely to be rather more dificult for him to sneak in a loyalty draught for the future I would imagine. Especially as for several weeks or months lots of people would likely be a bit paranoid about it given he basically admitted there might or was tampering to that particular feast.
skywiseskychan chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
I almost did a spit take reading "By the way, the more that the QQQ stores the more it quivers, which may be good or bad depending on where one keeps it hidden." Oh my god, that is hilarious. It's just fabulous.

Now I feel bad for Holly, and Ginny may be a better friend that it appears. Or not, but I might side with her if she can learn some tact. Also the QQQ is a great way to do this sharing of information she doesn't wish to share.
skywiseskychan chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
I am really enjoying this story by this point, though I'm sad a full chapter has gone by without a single reference to a centar's particular bits. That part really is quite funny. I do have to wonder a bit about what's REALLY going on with Holly and Harry, and if the journal she's writting in to pass messages to harry even needs to be magical to do so given its author. I'm just very intrigued at what is happening behind the scenes and look forward to the rest.
766 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »