Reviews for Holly Evans and the Spiral Path
Estelle Lumene chapter 7 . 7/14
I wonder if someone actually reads her journal. I mean she did get the money from Potter Trust Fund and the healing salve...
Estelle Lumene chapter 6 . 7/14
What a bunch of bitches. I wanna see them squashed. Ginny first.
Estelle Lumene chapter 4 . 7/14
Holly knows how to honest and be honest about being honest and at the same time being able to undermine others in her sincerity like with chaser-girls.
Poor Dobby / Poor Holly.
Estelle Lumene chapter 3 . 7/14
Oh. My. God. Oh. my. god. Everything was beautiful and disturbing and then there was Firenze's package. Which should be treated with caution. XD
I had a feeling that harry existed in Holly's head but now I don't know what to think.
Runecutter chapter 15 . 5/6
As far as i can say Mutatis Mutandis is a term from legal procedure and means that something can only be applied after the regulations have been updated to the most current state... "all that needs to be changed shall have been changed". It could still apply to the situation with Holly's body not quite finished with changing (and puberty), but the meaning you gave was a bit off and was definitely not a "translation".

The story has grown nicely. I do not especially dig the journal format as it is a bit clumsy and makes for sometimes awkward jumps in the narration, but at least it all sounds well inside what a 13 year old girl would possibly write if her life were a sick joke thrust upon her by a cynical author that has seemingly pushed over the vat with the drama to soak up the whole story. Honestly, the poor girl deserves SOME breaks now and then, but it only ever keeps getting worse for her.

What's up with the goblin thing? Don't go into the bank and then she goes and nothing happens? Or did McG mean to not leave the public parts to go down to a vault? Why would she have a vault if her tutelage is already paid out in form of the money pouch? There is a lot going on here that was not really told to Holly and as it is written down it does not make much sense... Do not got... I went. Sure.
Runecutter chapter 4 . 5/6
Are you sure that Harry is real? The whole thing sounds so convoluted, Holly has got a diary to write to him, but never receives an answer Not even a letter or such, why isn't the journal two-way?
Harry gives money to buy her glasses but the broken ones do not get replaced either with his aide or from the Hogwarts staff? And the whole timing of these irish twins looks suspicious too. Not that it would be impossible for Lily to have had some other affair before agreeing to be James' boyfriend, but that it would end up with the girl in Harry's place and Harry whisked off to be the mysterious book style hero-prince?

I just hope that with the kind of things she's writing into this book it's not Dumbledore that's looking at the transskripts of her secrets and lies about it whenever he abuses this trust...
London Knight.
DEFINITELY the BEST Fem!Harry story I've ever read . Looking Beyond with Hope Potter is pretty good , but this blows it away !

And has sexy bits too ... ;-)
POogle chapter 50 . 3/21
This is a fantastic story. Your ideas are absolutely insane and hilarious in a good way.
ironhair chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Where is Harry in all of this.. I get its a journal, but things are very unclear, esp if Harry is replying (aka healing salve in chapter6)...
ironhair chapter 6 . 11/1/2015
I liked the snape interaction here.. Quite a bit.
However, I don't understand a few things about this fic. Going back to chapter one to check if I missed something,
Karinta chapter 19 . 10/14/2015
I can't read this anymore. Superpowered Holly has become a total Mary Sue. Unbelieveable crap has taken over the story. Also, having sex at 13? No. Some people do that, but not in this adult of a manner. They do it very awkwardly.

Goodbye.
Karinta chapter 17 . 10/14/2015
Why is Greek, the sole living member of the Hellenic branch of Indo-European, lumped in with the Italic languages? If anything, it should be Italo-Celtic, seeing as that's commonly accepted to be a valid node within Indo-European.

By the way, I like that.
Karinta chapter 8 . 10/12/2015
They're twelve fucking years old! Wordhammer, you should know better. This is crap. At least this section is. The rest of the fic is fantastic.
Karinta chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
I know that Holly's name is Lily Harry combined, but what I realised is that you can interpret it another way. There's an expression "holly and lily Catholics" - i.e. Catholics who only attend Mass on Christmas and Easter, since holly is Christmas and lilies are Easter. Google it - and I figure that's very much a theme-naming thing, since Holly, like Lily, is a plant.
Zoanzon chapter 47 . 8/21/2015
Alright, Florean DEFINITELY interests me. I wonder if they incubus comment was metaphorical, or literal...
749 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »