Reviews for Holly Evans and the Spiral Path
Kurrent chapter 50 . 8/2/2016
THIS is my favorite version of Dark Girl Harry. And my favorite version of Fleur, and of Tonks, and MacGonagall and Dumbledore and Sirius and Remus. They're all incredibly complicated but utterly, sometimes painfully, fleshed out and brought to life in incredibly vivid detail.

I cannot thank you enough for being so considerate as to separate the more intense moments from the main story, so we have the choice to peruse them or skip them individually. That is incredibly thoughtful, and it adds to the story without taking anything away.

Great story. Absolutely wonderful.
RollingInTheDarkness chapter 23 . 7/27/2016
Never have I read a fanfic that gave me such a twist as this one did. And such a fulfilling and satisfying one! Props to you. All the plastic and wooden and imaginary props to you. No matter how the rest of this story pans out, I am already completely and unabashedly enamored with it. Thank you.
javegar453 chapter 50 . 7/25/2016
Just finished reading this and wow I have no words in how to express this story, I wasn't sure how I felt when I started reading it but the style grew on me and I'm really glad that I read the whole story and I can't wait to start reading the sequel :)
Estelle Lumene chapter 17 . 7/14/2016
I love love LOVE your class list! It makes so much sense actually!
Estelle Lumene chapter 16 . 7/14/2016
The wayward eldest Weasley XD and Crooks who like his new pet XD
Estelle Lumene chapter 15 . 7/14/2016
Well, Marge and Vernon and Ripper debut is something to behold. Dudley surprised me here. Did he understand what was Holly implying?
Hedwig is a riot. Iron Fist is a thing of beauty. Like anime stuff.
The Imperio incident is like morbid fairytale (as all fairytales are to be).
Estelle Lumene chapter 13 . 7/14/2016
This tale is disturbing and humorous which makes it even more disturbing. You have a talent. Btw, poor Penny /
Uhhh, eggs?
I find it disturbing (there's no other word) to describe the whole "penis-theme" that goes around here. I wonder what happened to her hair. And what kind of Holly-observation will Sirius/Remus/Bill get.
Estelle Lumene chapter 12 . 7/14/2016
Oh god, Hedwig and Fawkes. Discussing childcare. Oh, these troublesome birdlings!
Estelle Lumene chapter 11 . 7/14/2016
I hope the ginger bint really does "hang".
Estelle Lumene chapter 9 . 7/14/2016
"I will find you and hurt you. I will pluck your eyes to keep my secrets safe. Sleep well." Sleep well, whoever you are, the one who reads her journal. Someone must be reading it.
So, Holly is her own older sister and her own younger brother. That's... sounds like a riddle.
Estelle Lumene chapter 7 . 7/14/2016
I wonder if someone actually reads her journal. I mean she did get the money from Potter Trust Fund and the healing salve...
Estelle Lumene chapter 6 . 7/14/2016
What a bunch of bitches. I wanna see them squashed. Ginny first.
Estelle Lumene chapter 4 . 7/14/2016
Holly knows how to honest and be honest about being honest and at the same time being able to undermine others in her sincerity like with chaser-girls.
Poor Dobby / Poor Holly.
Estelle Lumene chapter 3 . 7/14/2016
Oh. My. God. Oh. my. god. Everything was beautiful and disturbing and then there was Firenze's package. Which should be treated with caution. XD
I had a feeling that harry existed in Holly's head but now I don't know what to think.
Runecutter chapter 15 . 5/6/2016
As far as i can say Mutatis Mutandis is a term from legal procedure and means that something can only be applied after the regulations have been updated to the most current state... "all that needs to be changed shall have been changed". It could still apply to the situation with Holly's body not quite finished with changing (and puberty), but the meaning you gave was a bit off and was definitely not a "translation".

The story has grown nicely. I do not especially dig the journal format as it is a bit clumsy and makes for sometimes awkward jumps in the narration, but at least it all sounds well inside what a 13 year old girl would possibly write if her life were a sick joke thrust upon her by a cynical author that has seemingly pushed over the vat with the drama to soak up the whole story. Honestly, the poor girl deserves SOME breaks now and then, but it only ever keeps getting worse for her.

What's up with the goblin thing? Don't go into the bank and then she goes and nothing happens? Or did McG mean to not leave the public parts to go down to a vault? Why would she have a vault if her tutelage is already paid out in form of the money pouch? There is a lot going on here that was not really told to Holly and as it is written down it does not make much sense... Do not got... I went. Sure.
759 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »