Reviews for Holly Evans and the Spiral Path
POogle chapter 50 . 3/21/2016
This is a fantastic story. Your ideas are absolutely insane and hilarious in a good way.
ironhair chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Where is Harry in all of this.. I get its a journal, but things are very unclear, esp if Harry is replying (aka healing salve in chapter6)...
ironhair chapter 6 . 11/1/2015
I liked the snape interaction here.. Quite a bit.
However, I don't understand a few things about this fic. Going back to chapter one to check if I missed something,
Karinta chapter 19 . 10/14/2015
I can't read this anymore. Superpowered Holly has become a total Mary Sue. Unbelieveable crap has taken over the story. Also, having sex at 13? No. Some people do that, but not in this adult of a manner. They do it very awkwardly.

Goodbye.
Karinta chapter 17 . 10/14/2015
Why is Greek, the sole living member of the Hellenic branch of Indo-European, lumped in with the Italic languages? If anything, it should be Italo-Celtic, seeing as that's commonly accepted to be a valid node within Indo-European.

By the way, I like that.
Karinta chapter 8 . 10/12/2015
They're twelve fucking years old! Wordhammer, you should know better. This is crap. At least this section is. The rest of the fic is fantastic.
Karinta chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
I know that Holly's name is Lily Harry combined, but what I realised is that you can interpret it another way. There's an expression "holly and lily Catholics" - i.e. Catholics who only attend Mass on Christmas and Easter, since holly is Christmas and lilies are Easter. Google it - and I figure that's very much a theme-naming thing, since Holly, like Lily, is a plant.
Zoanzon chapter 47 . 8/21/2015
Alright, Florean DEFINITELY interests me. I wonder if they incubus comment was metaphorical, or literal...
KarisTasogare chapter 16 . 8/7/2015
okay, the whole 'ice cream' as a medifor speah was disturbing, but to imagine Garak the Assassin (hideing as a simple shop-keeper) delivering itmakes it way creepy. very fitting for the setting, but creepy none the less.
Zoanzon chapter 6 . 8/5/2015
WHY am I getting sexual overtones when she talked about how, depending on where the crystal is hidden, the vibrations could be good or bad? -.-

Plus, the Chasers are utterly horrendous in this; why are they so different than Canon?
Guest chapter 11 . 7/19/2015
I found that to be a huge jump in HE's reasoning
Guest chapter 8 . 7/18/2015
... Hahahahha holy hell, I did not expect that!
onlytoask chapter 24 . 6/10/2015
I'm very excited for Tonks' entrance into the story. I was was surprised by the events of this chapter but am ultimately pleased with them. The more immoral Holly acts, the more interesting I find her. Plus, I don't actually like Hermione all that much. She's kind of bland, all things considered.
onlytoask chapter 18 . 6/9/2015
Well, I think that's about it for tonight. 16 chapters seems enough. This was actually even more interesting then I thought it would be and I find that I don't actually care about the spoiler much at all.
Mangahero18 chapter 36 . 3/25/2015
Fuck Dumbledoor! He was just as sinister in the books in retrospect. Just what you would expect from a guy who trekked with a possible ally of Hitlers in his younger days (Grindelwald)
757 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »