Reviews for Holly Evans and the Spiral Path
KarisTasogare chapter 16 . 8/7/2015
okay, the whole 'ice cream' as a medifor speah was disturbing, but to imagine Garak the Assassin (hideing as a simple shop-keeper) delivering itmakes it way creepy. very fitting for the setting, but creepy none the less.
Zoanzon chapter 6 . 8/5/2015
WHY am I getting sexual overtones when she talked about how, depending on where the crystal is hidden, the vibrations could be good or bad? -.-

Plus, the Chasers are utterly horrendous in this; why are they so different than Canon?
Guest chapter 11 . 7/19/2015
I found that to be a huge jump in HE's reasoning
Guest chapter 8 . 7/18/2015
... Hahahahha holy hell, I did not expect that!
onlytoask chapter 24 . 6/10/2015
I'm very excited for Tonks' entrance into the story. I was was surprised by the events of this chapter but am ultimately pleased with them. The more immoral Holly acts, the more interesting I find her. Plus, I don't actually like Hermione all that much. She's kind of bland, all things considered.
onlytoask chapter 18 . 6/9/2015
Well, I think that's about it for tonight. 16 chapters seems enough. This was actually even more interesting then I thought it would be and I find that I don't actually care about the spoiler much at all.
Mangahero18 chapter 36 . 3/25/2015
Fuck Dumbledoor! He was just as sinister in the books in retrospect. Just what you would expect from a guy who trekked with a possible ally of Hitlers in his younger days (Grindelwald)
Mangahero18 chapter 35 . 3/25/2015
Fuck Vernon!
Mangahero18 chapter 22 . 3/25/2015
and the pin drops
Mangahero18 chapter 15 . 3/24/2015
Im loving Holly more and more
Mangahero18 chapter 9 . 3/24/2015
The buildup to Holly's eventual 'Darkness' is truly slow going.
Mangahero18 chapter 7 . 3/24/2015
Hehe. I liek Tacos!
Isa Lumitus chapter 50 . 3/13/2015
Words cannot describe how much I hate Dumbledore, across almost all fanfics and canon. Actually, words might manage it... There's an idea I've been playing with for an AU where Prof Dumb died fighting Grindlewald. The main character is a Tom Riddle, who grew into a decent human being and an accomplished wizard. He gets dropped in canon-verse. Plot is him trying to figure out what needs to change to 'fix' the world he's in.

Have you read the Darkwar Trilogy, by Glen Cook? I realize full well that you can't answer me, but I do wonder. I liked it, but it's rather dark. I found the main character very easy to identify with. Given the tone of my comments, you can probably guess how that went.

Also, Holly totally should have done the three step plan on the three Slytherins in the last scene. Even if the authorities figure out what she did, that would only further her reputation.
Isa Lumitus chapter 49 . 3/12/2015
Okay. I like your first appearance for Voldemort. Pretty good 'Oh Shit' moment, and I like seeing people have their faces rubbed in bad decisions they've made.

Looks like Holly Harry Lily is no longer a power he knows not.
Isa Lumitus chapter 48 . 3/12/2015
Before the pregnancy was mentioned, I was thinking that my own suggestions for Holly qualified as the DEATH choice. And I noted the line: Deal death, die. Now I expect things to go rather... differently.
749 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »