Reviews for Holly Evans and the Spiral Path
jon reeve chapter 35 . 12/29/2014
That's fucked up. You killed Hedwig again.

I think Hedwig's death would justify necromancy to most of the fandom. She's probably the main reason for some time-travel fics too.
jon reeve chapter 33 . 12/29/2014
Yup, reaffirming that I love Newt.

"A few hours ago I was straight and you were a lesbian. I think it's the train that does it."
She could be into something. That's why riding the train is mandatory.

Dumbles is a creeper.
jon reeve chapter 32 . 12/28/2014
Newt is so cute. You've really given personality to spooge.

Of course it's a spell!
jon reeve chapter 25 . 12/28/2014
It's strange how some reviewers raise good points or questions and then immediately say something that makes it appear that they didn't read the entire chapter or story up to that point.

...But that's none of my business.
jon reeve chapter 22 . 12/28/2014
Aww... I was hoping for a spit in two Harry.. for hot Hermy on Harry on Holly action.

Should've known as soon as McGobblesall made her truth vow. I just wasn't sure if you had made Harry younger in this story until you mentioned he would also be in third year during the Padfoot attack, and by then I had stopped linking that info.

So, Hurrah, I guess: Hermy's not gay. She IS always right. And Harry did do the things they say he did. You've also technically managed mpreg w/Dean as the father. This also explains the sequel title.

Shouldn't he still have burgundy hair, though? Maybe that's explained later. Tally ho; the next chapter!
jon reeve chapter 20 . 12/27/2014
Ha! A glob of nut/newt.

If I weren't modest I'd say I had Mr. Thomas' Talent as well.
jon reeve chapter 15 . 12/27/2014
PD: "Vernon, is there something you need to tell me?"
lol, go Tuney!

"I can only assume you keep small dogs because the big ones can't ram their dog-parts up your constipated arse anymore."

PD: "Vernon?"
I like how that statement seemed to make the story more plausible to Petunia.

DD: "Righteous!"
Hol and Dud's excellent adventure! Cliche, I know, couldn't help it.
jon reeve chapter 10 . 12/27/2014
I love and loathe the concept of Dumbles drugging the students using that type of potion.
jon reeve chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
"I will find you and hurt you. I will pluck out your eyes to keep my secrets safe. Sleep well.

With love,

She's got the older sister act down. XP
jon reeve chapter 6 . 12/26/2014
"By the way, the more that the QQQ stores the more it quivers, which may be good or bad depending on where one keeps it hidden."

"Wow. If I didn't know better, I'd say he was in love."
Great for Snermione, I guees.

"Ginny's a bitch."
At least she learned early.
jon reeve chapter 5 . 12/26/2014
"I did my best to represent the Weasley clan by breaking Draco's nose with a copy of Gadding with Ghouls"

"...I think I've been adopted)"

I think I like this girl.
jon reeve chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
"Don't you die in there. I would feel severely put out."
People don't write enough stories with this type of Hermione, at least, not that I've found.

"Either that or she's got indigestion and doesn't think I feed her enough."

"The truth and Firenze's package are both to be treated with caution."
She's a wise one.
PewterTA99 chapter 50 . 11/3/2014
Literally the best fanfic I've ever read. You are amazing. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this. I can't wait to read the next one.
bao-earthdragon chapter 11 . 11/1/2014
really? first you are raping the poor girl, covering it up and so avoid punishment and then you kill her? couldn't it have been someone more deserving like for example the ashole, that raped her or the one, that obliviated her?! ah... that's sad... it's a cool story, but she is one of my favourite characters...
but aside from that... am I interpreting the conversation with "professor McG" correct and you are more or less saying, where HP is hidden?
cool thing... though I'm wondering about yor method here... ;)
but that's for the future
Beepings chapter 24 . 8/4/2014
I know this is an old-ish chapter and you may never see this review but I want to list why I think this is the best fan fiction ever:

You proved that a protagonist could be human in his or her own way.

You proved that a relationship in a fanfic could be meaningful.

You proved that a character you thought you knew could still shock you.

You proved that even though somedays I may despise yourself, I am still human and capable of love.
726 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »