Reviews for Holly Evans and the Spiral Path
Meteoricshipyards chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
Hm, Dobby's inability to find Harry just leads me to believe that there isn't a Harry; either he's been turned into a her, or he's a figment of someone's magic enhanced imagination.

BTW, did Dobby give her her letters, like in the original tale? And did she get anything from the Flammels?

Thanks for the story. Still devouring it as time allows.
Meteoricshipyards chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
Excellent chapter. Loved the analysis of nicedumb. And the horse-parts. Funny.

Thanks for the chapter!

Tom A.
Meteoricshipyards chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
That was an interesting start. There are already some problems with Holly's story - why should both she and Harry have lightning bolt scars? Is she perhaps Harry, sex changed some how? Or is the "Boy who lived" actaully her but her sex changed in the story of Godwicks Hollow in order to keep her "protected."

Did like her desire to have the dursleys on chains :-)

Dumbles as a "creepy old man". Love it.

Thanks for the story. Looking forward to the next chapters!

Tom A.
lordamnesia chapter 13 . 4/10/2009
Not a bad girl!harry, keep up the great work!
creative-writing-girl13 chapter 13 . 4/9/2009
What. The. Hell... Update soon!
gamingbookworm chapter 13 . 4/9/2009
Very funny in that kinda horrifying way. Can't wait for more!
Bambieyes1234 chapter 13 . 4/9/2009
How did Holly Drop 3 black slimy eggs in her knickers? Is it a after affect of something?
CupcakeKurt chapter 13 . 4/9/2009
I AM SERIOUSLY DISTURBED and yet I can't wait for the next chapter
KafkaExMachina chapter 3 . 4/9/2009
Congrats! Normally I loathe the journal format with a fiery passion. You have broken that trend. 'The truth and Firenze's package are both to be treated with caution.'

Absolutely brilliant.
pfeil chapter 13 . 4/8/2009
Good thing she didn't mention to the teachers that the Basilisk was doing *that* with her...
Little Lion chapter 13 . 4/8/2009
First off, I have to say that I really enjoy your story.

I usually steer clear of any journal-format stories, but you have a knack for writing them in a way that keeps us up-to-date with the action. The modified Q really helps with this, I think.

I like the characterization of Holly- you write her in a way that makes sense and doesn't sound tediously like any other empowered Harry/Girl-Who-Lived stories. She's her own person, distrusting but not to a fault, and has a good head on her shoulders. The pairing with Hermione's also cute, and I'd like to see how that goes.

I also really like that whatever's going on with Harry is completely a mystery- and that he's getting the credit for all of Holly's adventures. Makes me really curious to see what'll happen if [when?] he appears- but I can see this all working out without him either way.

Good stuff!
jovan schnee chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Great story. This deserves a much wider readership than the no. of reviews indicates. Looking forward to more.
KJS X-OVER chapter 13 . 4/8/2009
Yay! Another chapter! I love how ypu writw, so seamlessly and humorously. And Holly learning the awesomeness of cramps lol I cant wait until Hermione wakes up lol
khaos974 chapter 13 . 4/8/2009