Reviews for Q & A
GuesssWho chapter 51 . 9/4/2014
Yup, it's pretty much everyone.
GuesssWho chapter 46 . 9/4/2014
I like the bitter sarcasm in that last line.
GuesssWho chapter 36 . 9/3/2014
Poor silly Q
GuesssWho chapter 35 . 9/3/2014
Ouch
GuesssWho chapter 12 . 9/2/2014
I've always liked the word 'Mu.' It's the perfect answer to stupid/impossible questions like 'how was the universe created' and 'have you stopped beating your wife'
GuesssWho chapter 6 . 9/2/2014
Of course they dyed it back. People are morons everywhere.
GuesssWho chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
Now I need a story about Q insisting that Picard have dinner with him :D
Guest chapter 22 . 10/6/2013
all i can think of in response to the last line is the my little pony episode in which discord is coerced into admitting that "friendship is magic"
Guest chapter 19 . 10/6/2013
oh my GAWD this made me just about die of laughter. i cant express in words how hilarious i found this entry. top notch
hermione-of-vulcan chapter 52 . 7/11/2012
I LOVE this story. It blew my mind in the most amazing way. It made me laugh, it made me choke up a bit, it made me think, it did everything a good story should. *applause*
hermione-of-vulcan chapter 49 . 7/11/2012
Q is wise, in his own way.
hermione-of-vulcan chapter 14 . 7/11/2012
I, Q is my favorite Star Trek novel, and I hoped you would consider it canon and use it. Thank you!q
hermione-of-vulcan chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
Energy jellyfish! lol
hermione-of-vulcan chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
I don't usually review individul chapters of a multi-chapter fic, but I laughed so much at "Commander Chuckles the Wilderness Man" that I just had too! So far, really good!
Darlin chapter 8 . 5/20/2012
Am quite enjoying these - "What mortals generally don't realize is that everything they have done- everything any sentient with free will does, mortal or no- goes into making them who they are." Now that's such a deep truth, quite profoundly so and one we indeed often forget. I think I missed the episode with Riker and Q powers, pity that as it has to be a blast but I'm bound to see it eventually.