Reviews for In Edge We Trust
Instant Classic Superstar Pac chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
“‘Whoever receives his testimony sets his seal to this, that Edge is true. For he whom Edge has sent utters the words of Edge, for he gives the Edgeheads without measure. Edge loves himself and has given all things into his hand. Whoever believes in Edge has eternal awesomeness; whoever does not obey Edge shall not see life, but the wrath of Edge remains on him.’”

HE EDGED THE ENTIRE BIBLE! *continues madly laughing*

(This coming from a guy that believes in God but actually has a sense of humor…)
Little Miss Mizfit chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Why on earth is Shawn so angered?

I would practice Edge-ism.
Hatter-Zombie.ate.your.brains chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Failure Turtle chapter 1 . 3/11/2009

I play hockey with Jericho and Christian

Now when my internet starts working again and I no longer have to rely on my phone, I'll have to write a godly Edge story

TunaTheMagicalGoat chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
LOL! Edge rocks! Great one-shot. I can totally see Edge fixing the bible to put himself in it. :D
nine chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Mack, my dear, this is exactly why I love you. I am reading this in english and I got all excited. Now my prof thinks I am a pothead or on crack. Haha. This seriously made my day. Your oneshots are epic, dude.

TakerTakeMe chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Edge simply reeks of awesomeness. We should worship the ground that he walks on. Now where do I sign up to practice Edge-ism, or whatever this new religion is called? Lol.

Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
great one shot.
Sweet Corruption chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
JAYBB! You know I get all excited whenever I see or hear his name. I can't help it. He's that amazing.

Adam's an asshole but it's funny as all Hell. I giggled. For real.

You should get online. Seriously. I want to speak of things.
Ali Vegas chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
I want a CHRISTIAN bible. ba dun tish.

Poor hbk, did he look sad? I like him when he's sad. AND WOW, changing all the words in that book must've taken Adam forever.

So much concentration.