Reviews for No Wonder
Phoebsfan-I'm just not gonna sign in chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
Write A/A anytime you want. As a telemarketer(a/a shipper) I am not against any a/a fic. And this one was nice. I liked it a lot. Better then any of my long drawn out stuff.
Owl chapter 1 . 12/14/2001
*nods seriously* Yes, Alec *is* very pretty. Teehee, loved it! *shakes head* I cannot believe I didn't review it earlier. Grr. Anyhoo, you write A/A so much better than I do, so please continue! *g*
clare chapter 1 . 12/11/2001
cool start totally go with it.
Psycho Goddess chapter 1 . 12/11/2001
Hey pari! I was thinking of doing something like this, just because the tension between them was great! I'm glad you did it first, because my would be really long, dull and nowhere near as intelligently written as this is. Good use of diction:D

Are you planning on continuing? You should, A/A could be interesting (although I wouldn't want to saddle Alec with anyone who has issues with all his furry little friends.)
JoJo chapter 1 . 12/11/2001
That was good. _~
Mutant Horse chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
I like it... but demit! You're supposed to make a story out of it silly ;)
Donna Lynn chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
Hmmm...interesting!
Kyre chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
I don't have anything detailed to say, but I like. :)
Jane the Frog on the Wall chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
*squeaks* Luvverly. I'm thoroughly impressed with you, dear. Been meaning to write A/A since the episode aired, but - now anything I do is just gonna look bad. You're the queen of the drabble, dear. *grin* Better watch it though, or I might hit you with a baguette until you make it longer. *grin* Kidding, really. I'd never be that mean. Excellent work, the "shaking like a schoolgirl" dig was nice. I'm quite enthused, you did a great job.