Reviews for Warmer
Rainbowkittyblossomwings chapter 1 . 5/18
This was the first Raven/Judith fanfic I ever read, years ago. I loved it, but at the time was much too shy and confused to review it. After re-reading it, it stands up to the test of time and is still wonderful.

I kind of like to think that in this little one-shot they were in a relationship or something and that's why Judith was so chill about everything, but they might not have had sex yet or had more...public sex.
Lord 0f Storms chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Oh, this is just marvellous! I love Raven/Judith, and this was rather hot. This type of fic doesn't interest me much unless it's really well written, and I have to say this certainly was. XD. Both of them seemed perfectly in character, and I loved the way Judith was teasing him. Karol's 'dream' was just hilarious too, lol. :D
Anoran chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
This was to awesome. I loved it!
red lotys chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Gotta hand it to you, that was extremely hot. Raven and Judith were perfectly in character, and I loved the whole spontaneity of it. ) Plus the Karol bit at the end was adorable!
chibisamalove chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
So...I really liked the story. I came out of Vesperia as a Raven/Judith fan, though I don't mind Yuri/Judith. Anyway, you kept the two of them perfectly in character. I could actually hear Raven in my head, that's how good he was! Of course, the kicker was the end with Karol. It was a cute touch. XD
ToMyDearestForsaken chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Just gonna say, pretty much da bomb diggaty! It was one of those one shots that you only read in your room in case the rentals are looking over your shoulder. My friends (sad to say) made me into a JudithXRaven lover, so write again! Great attention to detail and emotion!
sparowe chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I'll be honest-I usually don't go for the graphic stuff. But this? I'm too tickled at the pairing! Weirdly enough, I don't ship Raven with anybody (unless you count Schwann & Casey), but I really enjoyed seeing him with Judith for a night. And ya know, he deserved it. ;)
xMkx chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I love Raven so hard. He's my favorite character of the game.

You did a great job with this, I've always had a soft spot for Raven and Judith :]
Lori chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Excellent! I'd have to say my favourite Vesperia fic I've read. Very well written, wonderful job with the dialogue!

You should write a few more with this pairing! (read Unrequited also, which was also very good!) I'd definitely love reading it!
RaspberryIce7656 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I absolutely LOVE this! You are amazing! THANK YOU! Ever since I've been playing Tales of Vesperia, I've desperately wanted to read a fic on Raven and Judith. And you have been the only one, as far as I know, that has written anything. Thank you so much! This has really made my day and your writing is just beautiful! Keep up the great work!
Piko chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Nice intro and a well played conclusion. Karol's dream was awesome use of irony of situation, that was probably my favorite part. I couldn't find any errors, it was awesome.
Saaneaco chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
If this wasn't one of the best TOV Raven/Judith FF's then I don't know what was.

Let me start off with I just love the way that you write. You describes things in plain yet perfect detail! I just adore it C:

And high five for keeping the characters in character that's a big plus. I don't see that much in other FF's.

Also the little romance between Raven and Judy was so cute and mature at the same time. I hope to see some more about these two or even other characters from the series.

All I have to say is that you just found yourself another Fan. Cant wait to see more from you.
TearFabre chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
This is really good, im glad to see such a good fic about them. Please write more about them xDD
Daoiki chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you! You are the BEST! lol shoulder-biting. I laughed so hard about Karol's 'dream' yesh, I can't say thank you enough! These two are perfect, this is also my first fulfilled request! Nobody listens to teh Nimrod! You are badass, thankyou!
Ralf Jones chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Raven/Judith has to be my favorite couple of Vesperia.

You did a great job!

I hope to see more from you soon.