Reviews for 1 More Chance!
Sleepy-Kun chapter 65 . 3/5
Pretty sad this is over.

It was absolutely wonderful.

I cried a lot.

Thank you for your dedication to this story.

I appreciate it greatly.
Sleepy-Kun chapter 53 . 2/28
I usually dont review older fics till the end BUT KUMA IS SO PERFECT AS THEIR LITTLE PSEUDOCHILD
OmegaDL50 chapter 60 . 1/15
I enjoyed the story so far.

Reading up to chapter 60 and almost nearing it's completion.

If I have any criticism in this story, is the ton of Japanese terms present. While there is nothing wrong with this, however for the reader that may not understand the meaning can make parts of the story difficult to read, especially without a glossary of terms or reference in the author's notes at the bottom of the chapter.

All in all, it's a very good read thus far, despite the extraneous usage of Japanese even for simple things that I think shouldn't necessarily need to be in Japanese for the sake of it, such as Gyudon or "Beef Bowl" for example.

I look forward to finishing this story soon and reaching it's conclusion. Excellent work.
AnimeOtaku02 chapter 65 . 12/31/2014
Really great story! Make more fanfics like this K?
Frozendiamond3 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Wow, you write a very long story, ya' know?
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 9 . 8/12/2014
Well, they didn't sit together, but I definitely guessed the nature of the misunderstanding right. Haha! ;D
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 7 . 8/12/2014
Haha, oh misunderstandings... I bet Yosuke got roped into attending the same performance as Chie (by his little sister, perhaps?), and by some coincidence the two stubborn lovebirds-in-denial wind up seated next to each other...

...unless, of course, it goes the other direction and compounds the misunderstandings even further, a la every sitcom ever. XD
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 4 . 8/12/2014
Ah, that was a cute date. Nice and fluffy, but not too gratuitously saccharine. Hehe, Chie's brief S&M fantasy especially amused me. XD
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Okay, wow. Haha, just checked your profile, and I saw that not only are you still active, but you've actually been on this site several years longer than me!

That's impressive. I've only come across a few different fanficcers from that far back who are still active and writing. Even ones who joined around the same time I did seem to become rarer with every passing year...

...at least, in the fandoms I usually tend to frequent. Haha, despite the disproportionate amount of smut I do, I'm honestly pretty sentimental about that kind of thing...

Hoho, since you've been on the site so long, I suppose I'll call you 'Sempai' for the remainder of my reading and reviewing. Of this fic. You know, assuming I don't get distracted and wander off.

Because I tend to do that, haha.
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
Haha, the use of Japanese in this is almost excessive even by my standards... though some of the honorifics used seem a bit strange for the characters using them. Like, it's hard to imagine Yukiko calling Yosuke something as familiarly diminutive and cutesy as 'Hana-chan', even in jest. And I'm not sure how well Yosuke would take it either, consider the OTHER person to call him that...

Aside from that, though, the only instance that REALLY made me stop and stare was Chie calling Yukiko "Yukiko-chan" in the chapter after this one. That seems a little distant for such close friends, and felt distinctly unnatural to me.

I won't complain about the gratuitous use of Japanese phrases with obvious English counterparts, half because I've gone through that phase more than once, and half because this story ended like three years ago, so I have no idea if you're even still active on this site, haha...

I actually do like what I've seen of this fic so far! Hee, it's just that some of the more excessively gratuitous Japanese gives me flashbacks of some of my oldest and most awful works.
white epitome chapter 65 . 7/18/2014
I've been meaning to review this since I finished it yesterday but the internet connection won't cooperate. Anyway, I've got to say this is, by far, one of the best Persona 4 fanfics that I've ever read. Here are but a few reasons:

1. The plot is well-thought out and the story is also well-written. As someone with little time for reading fanfics, I often favor one shots and drabbles. Most multichapter fics with more than 30 chapters fail to hold my interest because of their long-winded and unnecessary plot devices. Your story, however, kept me up until 2 am for three days. And Yosuke and Chie aren't even my OTP!

2. You succeeded in mixing slice of life and the TV world universe and capturing the overall Persona 4 feel. Other fics end up focusing on one aspect more than the other but you combined them seamlessly.

3. The characters are fleshed out. I especially loved how you wrote Yosuke, Kuma, and Souji. I originally thought Souji won't be in the story and I was so excited when he came back. Chie's insecurities about herself and her relationship with Yosuke are also very realistic.

4. I love how you portrayed the relationships among the Investigation Team. As I said, Yosuke and Chie aren't my Persona 4 OTP (that title goes to Souji and Yukiko) but the story is so good that I kept on reading (I normally don't read fanfics that don't feature my favorite pair). Then there's Kanji, Naoto, and Rise. I love Kanji and Naoto together but towards the end of the game, I thought Rise will go well with either of them too. Having my kouhai OT3 in this story is a plus.

5. I admit that I skimmed over most of the sex scenes as I am more interested with the other aspects of the story. I understand why you believe they are necessary for Yosuke and Chie's relationship though and you were able to show how their trust for each other developed by these scenes.

Any chances of writing a new Persona 4 multichapter fic? I know I'll definitely read it!
The Noir Antares chapter 65 . 5/2/2014
I have been reading this story for almost a week now, and I must say, this is the best Persona series fanfic I've ever read. It just kept me hooked into it, rated-M chapters or no.

The writing is exceptional, as it strikes up a vivid image of the events in the reader (or at least, in my case) so it's not really hard to follow the flow of the story. I felt that it tends to get a bit too wordy at times, but it could just have been my impatience getting the better of me.

The characters were well-written too, and their development is made constantly apparent as the story goes. For a long story, this is a difficult task but you've pulled it off very nicely.

On a side note, this story hits all my ships (YosukexChie, SoujixYukiko and KanjixNaoto) so there's plus points there hahaha. Overall, this goes down into one of my favorite fanfics of all time, probably not gonna delete the bookmark on my browser on this.

Cheers
Guest chapter 25 . 2/24/2014
...I got a bad feeling about this...
Swagger1354 chapter 63 . 11/14/2013
God! chapter 63...GAVE ME SUCH A FREAKING SCARE THERE!
bunny chapter 14 . 11/5/2013
THANK YOUUU for puting naoto and kanji together also plzz could u make a story on them