Reviews for It's a Thin Line
sidjack chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
This is so great, I can hear Dean's voice in my head. You have nailed down the boys. I cannot wait to read more.

sid
marinawings chapter 6 . 4/16/2009
excellent chapter. nice bits of winchester psychology here. gotta love it. and now-suspenseful anticipation of the next chapter! awesomeness! and it's never just a simple salt and burn, is it?
masondixon chapter 6 . 4/16/2009
"Look at you, Sam..you're the perfect catch..or were, until I came along again."

So true. So true.

Glad they are going to go back and take care of Callum. He needs to be able to find peace.

Thanks for your story. I liked the way it was told through Dean's point of view.

I look forward to what you write next. Thank You.
masondixon chapter 5 . 4/14/2009
A nice long chapter that explained all about Charlie. Sorry about Charlie's Mother but hopefully Charlie is finally gone for good and no longer "helping" people. I do look forward to what comes next. Thank You.
marinawings chapter 5 . 4/14/2009
great chapter! the action was really well-written, and i still think you're doing an awesome job of portraying the characters. the way they talk to each other and react to each other... so very sam and dean! and i'm still lovin' getting inside dean's head. i never realized how effective second person could be in a narrative. kudos!
marinawings chapter 4 . 4/1/2009
have i told you lately how much i love this story? well i'll say it again. i love this story! dean and sam sound so much like dean and sam. and the storyline is really intriguing! very supernatural-ish, with all the twists and turns. i love a good twisty-turny story... especially if it involves those darned good-looking winchesters. keep up the excellent work!
Visionairy chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
This is a great first chapter! I really like the story line, and your portrayal of Sam and Dean - especially the way you handled Dean's reaction to Sam's backstory at the jewelers, "You freeze at the look in his eyes. He isn’t? He wouldn’t? Oh god, you think he probably is. “We’re looking for something special. Something unique and … personal.” That’s it. It’s official. You’re going to kill him as soon as you get out of here."

Excellent! Can't wait to read the next three chapters you've already posted!
casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 4 . 4/1/2009
un poco enredado, dos fantasma, ahora obviamente charlie no es el bueno y el otro que es lo q quiere? pense que charlie iba tras de dean pero parece que quiere lastimar a sam y eso realmente hará enojar a dean, él no va a permitir que un fantasma deprimido lastime a su sammy, amo a dean cuando cuida asi de sammyboy
masondixon chapter 4 . 4/1/2009
Glad for the update. Still a mystery to me as to who Charlie is and what he is doing and why. Glad Dean got Sam back (that's our Dean!) and now I look forward to seeing where they go next and what they find. Thank you.
SPNaddict chapter 3 . 3/27/2009
that was good i'll be waiting for the next chapter as i is really interested to find out why charlie has a fasication with invading Dean's mind anyways please update again real soon
marinawings chapter 3 . 3/27/2009
another excellent chapter! you do a great job of getting into dean's head. apparently, so does charlie, heh heh. ahem. anyways... i love the building suspense. and the way you write winchester dialogue. i can hear sam and dean talking. keep up the great work!
Ciya chapter 3 . 3/27/2009
They have a point - why did Charlie pick Dean instead of Sam? Maybe cause Sam left for Stanford at one time...hm.
masondixon chapter 3 . 3/27/2009
Glad to have this story back. And I still can't figure out what is up with Charlie. But that is ok. A good mystery is never easy to solve. I look forward to chatper 4. Thank You.
SPNaddict chapter 2 . 3/18/2009
i really liked this Fanfic and i hope that it isn't ended yet as i would love to read more
Ciya chapter 2 . 3/17/2009
Whoa, Charlie rifled through Dean's mind this can't be good. Luckily Sam woke up in time to get rid of Charlie before he could damage Dean to badly.