Reviews for Sacred Lie
black neko hime chapter 1 . 9/15
I was starting to read Bad Magic after the first three chapters of Drops of Gold and now I can tell I'm in for a serious ride.
WithOutWordsIFall chapter 1 . 7/22
Yay, Kyoko married Ren! I'm glad she doesn't have to raise the baby alone, but... I'm kinda hoping Reino steals her away. How can he resist such an interesting girl and his potentially powerful psychic child?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 2/20
Soooo abortion? Also how did Ren let reino live?!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
there has got to be more to it then this because it would seem like such a great story
Danger All Around chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
NatsuxLucy4ever chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
hahahhahahaha! OMG! That was a big surprise...I din't think about it like that at all. LOL! I loved this! I wonder what Kyoko and Reino's child would look like :/
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
... WAT!?
The Sandman's Daughter chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Oh God that was funny! Love it!
Neospice12 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Oddly enough... I really like this.

It's so painfully short, but it makes you really focus on the story without too many unnecessary details. Short, right to the point, and fatalistic in some way. I love it.

This is beautiful. Not sure why I think that, but this has seemed to enchant me in some way. How... positively evil of him. He seems proud of himself. The way Kyoko's life will probably continue to do down from here. Beautiful, just beautiful. I love it. Wonder if I'm sadistic for that? BAH, whatever. This was a good read, basically.
EsteVamp4998 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Please continue! I want to know wha happens next I mean doesnt Reino complain about it a bit? Wouldnt Ren have scolded Kyoko? Wouldnt Sho and Ren beat the crap out of Reino? Wouldnt Kyoko also beat the crap out of him? Wouldnt Ren and Sho be deeply mad and heartbroken for Kyoko? I can keep going on. So... Please continue!
tinawinna chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
WHAT? thats it? there has to be more! please...please continue this! i have to know what happens!
FoundlingFootsteps chapter 1 . 1/17/2011

But no really, this is terribly short. Not even a 'to be continued' or anything ):
Saissister chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
CriticOfMany chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Very interesting plot.
I really like Reino alot. I think you could have done A little better with His character,For example He should have been more cocky about it.
But other than that I thought it was written rather well.

minamishiho chapter 1 . 3/8/2010 this serious?hahahaha!