Reviews for Gold Buckle Dreams
Twilighter2002 chapter 27 . 9/1/2014
When do you plan to update or finish this story please let me know thank you
bamagal110 chapter 27 . 5/7/2013
real long hiatus there 4 years is a long time...
loventherussian17 chapter 27 . 8/14/2012
Great story so far can't wait to see wat happens next update soon
Guest chapter 27 . 7/11/2012
Loving this story can't wait for the next chapter.
fickl life chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Hey i really like this story. you should check you mail on twilight i sent you something for the story that i thought you would like. it wont be this name though
JRFaab chapter 27 . 11/2/2010
Are you going to finish this story? It is really good.
fickl life chapter 22 . 10/31/2010
I like how you snuck the name Nessie "Masen" in the last chapter very subtle but noticeable.
fickl life chapter 21 . 10/31/2010
Really great but you mixed up the song in the beginning a bit you might want to go back and fix it.
chris1210 chapter 27 . 6/19/2010
ugh, I just found this story and read all of it, just to notice that you haven't updated in months ... are you planning on finishing it?
Vampyira chapter 27 . 10/25/2009
I am really enjoying this story. I can't wait to see what happens next. :)
Lizutte chapter 27 . 9/27/2009
Please update soon - this is great.
Blood And Fangs27 chapter 27 . 9/3/2009
i loved it please update soon!
edward5953 chapter 27 . 9/2/2009
Omg. I am so glad ur back I almost gave up on story. Bella needs to talk with Edward and will be ok. Looking forward to next chapter
Navygirl14 chapter 27 . 9/2/2009
I know your hurt Bella but enough is enough already..Get the Fuck over it already and talk to him...guys don't wait around forever...what will she do if he is there with a date? Bella is just being stupid now. Rose is a big girl.
kidnurse123 chapter 27 . 9/2/2009
About Time! Sorry that RL got crazy but it happens to all of us. Glad that you are back though. I didn't like where you ended the chapter though, we have waited so long for more and then you leave us hanging, that is just cruel,lol. Anyways, hope the next chapter will be up soon.