Reviews for Sins of the Father
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 7 . 4/4/2009
That was a perfect ending! I loved it! Very nice to see it from Cyrus' view. Awesome fic to add to the Shadows series. Good job!
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 6 . 4/4/2009
Now that was some fight! I can just picture the whole thing happening, thats awesome! Things are starting to come together for Cyrus. Its fantastic so far!
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 5 . 4/4/2009
Markus! Of course that...that...jerk! And he slapped the baby? Shadows right? Wow if Cyrus would've left with the baby, that would've changed a whole lot. Really good action, loved it! Next chapter!
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 4 . 3/22/2009
Hm. Interesting documents Cyrus found there. Its no secret that Rufus wants control of Shinra. Ah, but who is this mystery man? I think I've got a clue but you never know right. Anyway, really great update! Its awesome so far. Love it! Waiting for the next update!
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
Oh no! I dread the next chapter. He is going home and...and I know what is going to happen... But it is different as it is from Cyrus' view. You're doing an awesome job! Keep it up! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 2 . 3/20/2009
A little action in the official first chapter, love it! Yeah, it would be kind of weird having a brother who could be your son due to an age difference lol. Poor Sara though. Well this is awesome so far. I must read more...
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
I can just tell this is going to be GOOD! Really interesting first chapter. So Cyrus is going to be telling his story, nice. I'm off to read more.