Reviews for Meeting of the Minds
AJJ chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
This was such a wonderful story to read! I really loved the ending and the flirting. I wish there was more. I hope you consider expanding the story to be more. It would be such a wonderful read. You're a fantastic author and writer.
GoldenEyes chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
This is bloody brilliant! I can definitely see this happening! You've captured them down t believe. You blended Watson's old mannerisms splendidly with Will's nerves and modern personality. Thank you very much for sharing this! It's a new favorite if mine! You've done an excellent job and I wish you great wishes for it! :-D
doves1993 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I have to say, this is an awesome fic and I would have loved it if you had wrote a sequel with James not dieing
Rivana chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Absolutely lovely. :)
TvNut Loves Jamie Fraser chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
this could have made such a good multi chapter fic, if you had watson survive, and eventually had will take the source blood. good one shot though
SilverWolf47 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I just read this and now worship it. I don't suppose you could be convinced to turn this into an AU where Watson lives and continue it? I came late to the Sanctuary party and Watson was gone way too soon!
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
You're evil. This fic is so perfect and filled with promise- only for Watson to die the following day! And they didn't even get to have sex! EVIL! On a more serious note, I loved this. I loved Watson's conversation with Magnus and then with Will. I loved how Will was such a fangirl, and while never having feelings before towards a man, he definitely was open minded and going with the flow. While obviously I wouldn't want Will to move to London, I can understand how this would be a once in a lifetime opportunity. I especially loved the dialogue, Will's humor and Watson's way of speaking- it all rang true. Then Ashley being excited at the end was the topping on the cake. So I loved it, but you're still evil!
Shykeiro chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Words are more complicated in this one...normal? xD Sorry to review all those I read, buit I think review are importants, also if the review is a little bit out xD My way to don't thinks of my wack of review.

So, I laught and smile. I never imagine Will and Watson together (I'm not in love with this character xD) but I must admit, this story was great. The mind relationship between Watson and Will is...intriguing. It's a way to interpret those link of mind. It's a little bit strange to see Watson so expansive and pushing (or enterprising or go ahead, don't know) it's really great to see all the things who coul be with characters of Sanctuary. Thanks for writing and have a good day :)
NidrianRuuthane chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
"Not bad for a complete noob, either." Ok, I totally fell out when I read that...struck me funny for some reason and I laughed my ass off for a a solid couple minutes. Heh. The man flirting was also amazing and I was giggling through most of it.

Nice work :)
GeneLovesClassic1980 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
OMG... what a brillant story! I could see the whole story on the television screen... with Waston & Will kissing... though I seriously doubt that Peter Wingfield would actually do a gay-kissing scene.. all and all, thumbs up!
KateCayce chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
I have to bow down at your feet - you write awesome dialog!

Great story!
Kameka chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
You already know I like it... lol I was egging you on... Wonderful, as always, Kattie m'dear. Even if it IS *gasp* pre-slash.

Kam
Agent Tomato chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Lovely! I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw the Watson/Will subtext. You've done a great job of keeping them both in character and bringing in all sorts of lovely historical references. You have made the slasher, classicist, and Victoriana buff in me all squee.

And "Intellect-groupie" is my new favorite phrase.