Reviews for One Night In Heaven
Guest chapter 9 . 9/8/2012
*sighs*shawny what have you done
Guest chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
huh!how can you NOT wanna get banged every night by that sexy hot batista?
Takerslady chapter 15 . 5/30/2011
JOHN! Throw this relationship away, all Shawn has put you through, lying, cheating, degrading himself...this can't work. Shawn needs a serious taste of his own medicine.
Takerslady chapter 14 . 5/30/2011
WTF! Shawn needs his ass kicked ASAP! I can't even imagine redemption for him! How degrading FOR JOHN! His husband is a...a...I don't know what to call him, its pathetic. Move on John, you're gorgeous, you'll find better.
x.SuspendReality.x chapter 24 . 7/3/2010
I just read this fic straight from start to finish. I love you how made the characters go on such a rollercoaster ride! I always come back to read this again. Sorry for not reviewing every chapter.. I don't think my fingers would survive. XD
Haricot-Vertes chapter 11 . 2/3/2010
I was just reading this story and I just had to review when I saw the results of the poll. xD

I just laughed when I saw the results, though I admit if I had been reading this story when the poll was taking place I would have also voted for Shawn.

I know we were supposed to hate him in the story, but I'm just not sure it is possible for me to hate Shawn, he is just too loveable...even if he has currently gone psycho on RAW wanting his match with 'taker.
slashburd chapter 24 . 1/2/2010
I've just read this straight through from c2 right to the end. Just wanted to say it was a great story with lots of twists and turns, very enthralling and I loved every minute of it - especially when Shane showed that he is a human being after all!

Great fic that I was sad to see over :)
slashburd chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
How did I ever miss this one before? This first chapter is awesome, I love Shawn/Cena, it's beyond hot!

Adding this to faves as I *need* to come back and read the rest as soon as possible! Great fic :)
shocky-weirdomness chapter 24 . 10/12/2009
i love everything about this story! i always come back to read it again and again and again and again and again! it always looks as if you enjoy writing which makes the readers enjoy it as well! great job! i hope you return to writing soon and best of wishes..
SkyeEyes16 chapter 24 . 4/29/2009
AH! You absolutely have to do a Undertaker/Morrison story now. You shot yourself in the foot with that one. XD I love the pairing!

Everyone is happy. Yay! And forgive me but I've forgotten whether Glen was paired with anyone? I don't think so, but I read too many stories so I tend to occasionally mix.
Dark Kaneanite chapter 24 . 4/23/2009
Aha! I smell a sequel.

I'm glad that Phil was able to get to get help to Randy before it became too late. And we all know that Mark liked the DVD...and hm, since Philly is married to Randy who is Glenny seeing?

Loved It!
WordLifeCeNa chapter 24 . 4/22/2009
Is it the end?

If so i cant believe you left it on a cliffhanger thats just mean!

Please write another chapter and tell me the plans for the next story!

I changed my name from Alpha 101 to WordLifeCeNa as there are to many Alphas around

Good story and i look forward to read more

WordLifeCeNa
BellaHickenbottom chapter 24 . 4/21/2009
yay, the next one is gonna be Mark and Morrison *does happy fangirl dance* so glad he has alanna and phil back.
Animal Luvr 4 Life chapter 24 . 4/21/2009
What a good ending! Loved it!
Pheonix-Syren chapter 24 . 4/21/2009
Ooh! Nice open ending, completing, but still able to continue if you choose. Mark and John M. Cute. I've only read one other story with them. lol poor Shawn all embarressed. . :)