Reviews for The Viking's Mistress
Tillitryillnever chapter 15 . 10/29/2013
I loved the work you've done so far! AmI tight in assuming Nessie has gone to make her own chain of flowers from the meadow, as Bella did not bring her a new one? Thank you for a wonderful read!
reader-.er chapter 15 . 10/28/2013
I know it been almost 3 years since you've updated, but I am desperate to see how this all turns out. You have so much going on -Nessie, James, Tanya, Jacob - leaving me hooked. I think you have a lot to work with. Please consider finishing this great story.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/6/2013
This is so good, please post the next chapter.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/5/2013
Bella should get pregnant by Edward
Guest chapter 15 . 9/20/2013
please, for the love of humanity and all good stories, please, please update this story. I wast to find out what happens to Nessie and Bella. I really, truly enjoyed this story, please update it!
Please chapter 15 . 9/16/2013
Please please please please pleeeeeease update this please! I would be extremely heartbroken if you don't! Please please
Guest chapter 15 . 9/7/2013
omg when are you updating
hermionerox89 chapter 15 . 8/20/2013
An hea but ness found safely and not too bad of a punishment forbella
Guest chapter 15 . 8/14/2013
so you never finished...did you
twilightlove05 chapter 15 . 8/13/2013
I really hope you update again soon! Great story!
lud chapter 15 . 8/12/2013
Great chapter! I'm so sad you do not continue this story,
I so wanted to see Edward fall for Bella, he goes undecided
love and duty to his family, I want to see Bella pregnant, so many possibilities in this story, please continue ...
I imagine that Ness is in the meadow, Bella will find it.
Edward has strange feelings for Bella, sometimes shows affection, he is resisting it, as eleirá react to change Bella, who will be indifferent to it?
Poor Bella, seeing Lauren have what she wants hurts.
Andi Continue, please.
lud chapter 14 . 8/9/2013
Poor Bella is always in trouble!
Edward is so cruel to Bella, but I imagine that's what the men believe that Edward would not like to see Bella and Nessie together.
I want more please.
lud chapter 13 . 8/6/2013
Jasper is so sweet! It is very good for Bella, Edward could be more enjoyable for Bella, I know it is because it was 'm eager for more.
Thank you.
lud chapter 12 . 8/6/2013
Andi, I'm sorry for you to be in such a difficult time, losing
his father ... I do not know how painful it is, because I never went through it, I just thinking hurts, I feel the same.
I love this story, I do not really care about the historical accuracy, I like the relationships and the mystery surrounding the story.
I understand that some comments are inglorious, but do not stop writing about it.
Kisses.
lud chapter 11 . 8/6/2013
I love it! I deeply wish that you continue! I'm sure Bella will win this barbarian.
I'm curious about Edward's reaction when he finds out. Really killed Edward Nora? Respond only to me, please.
Kisses.