Reviews for The Viking's Mistress
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
If and when you come back, let Edward PLEASE show Bella some respect. And let HIM change and not her. Let him change the way he thinks about women and know that if he wants Bella, that she can't love him if he beats her instead of communicating and seeing her as EQUAL!

Love the story though! And i'm hooked ️!
cheshire15 chapter 15 . 12/28/2016
Please post an ending summary
hotmama4jd chapter 14 . 12/16/2016
It's been two years. Why why why do authors say they are going to post then abandon?

Frustrating!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/28/2016
I would love to read how the story ends.
ImErin chapter 15 . 11/8/2016
Hi! I just stumbled across your story and I am absolutely in love with it! I know it's been awhile and I really hope that all is well with you but I am begging you to finish the story! I have to know if they find Nessie and what happens between Edward and Bella. This story is amazing and I just need the closure of an ending to it Please, please, please post more
xoambxo chapter 15 . 8/21/2016
Please finish this :( Its one of the best stories ive read :(
Guest chapter 15 . 8/11/2016
Two years later and no new chapters?! WTH?
Guest chapter 15 . 8/11/2016
Can you post another AN saying you quit thanks
Guest chapter 15 . 8/10/2016
I love the story
Loulabelle chapter 15 . 7/23/2016
More! Please!
I was getting so into the story and then... BAM! I didn't even notice I was running out of chapters until it was over. What happened to Nessie? Will Edward ever pull his viking head out of his butt? Will Bella live again? I'LL NEVER KNOW! *eyes fill with tears*
More please!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/29/2016
This is so stupid. He beats her she gets all hot and bothered and has sex with him. Nice
Guest chapter 15 . 5/27/2016
8 chapters uploaded soon my ass...
Guest chapter 15 . 5/19/2016
Can't wait to find out Edwards reaction on Bells meeting Nessie and to see what transpires further
cjwparrish chapter 15 . 5/14/2016
Noooooo! I knew I was risking it when I started reading your story. I knew I would come to a stop before it was over. But to end it there? Please please please post some more. It's very good.
mrswhitlock87 chapter 15 . 5/1/2016
Love this story will you be completing it at all
2,305 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »