Reviews for The Viking's Mistress
rushed chapter 15 . 1/17
Hi there. Read your story today and have definitely enjoyed it. You asked what we would like to see...well I'd like for Bella to be asked about her life before, have her reveal information about herself and her status.
Hopefully we'll see something soon? You said in your AN January so hopefully soon?
Thanks
Rushed
loti4265 chapter 15 . 1/12
I love the story can't wait to read more
Tia 13E chapter 15 . 1/10
Love it. Please post more.
Did you lie to us cause now I'm upset where are the chapters
pandorazul chapter 15 . 1/5
please update
Please please update. I check every day.
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
I'm so glad you're back
ARS chapter 15 . 12/21/2014
yayyyyyyyyyyy 2015!
bethian3 chapter 15 . 12/17/2014
I love the plot and characters in your story! Especially your Alice! Crossing my fingers that we get a chapter for Christmas! Thanks so much for deciding to finish it!
Kiren chapter 14 . 12/15/2014
I think I already reviewed this chapter so I'll post as a guest. When I last read this chapter a few years back I only thought of one place she could be and that was in the gardens trying to make a flower bracelet, years later I still think that's where she is despite the others having checked the grounds, I always just assume she fell asleep in her blissful state.

I am ridiculously excited about the chapter in which they learn Bella can speak their language and has understood their conversations the entire time! I would imagine there would be a level of respect that she's essentially a scholar of her time but also a huge blowout and that prospect is exciting. I'm actually typing this as I cram for an awful exam coming up at 2pm that I've stayed up all night for, that's how much I love your story! So glad you're back I really didn't expect it!
Pughtwins chapter 15 . 12/11/2014
I look forward to more of this story ; )
Guest chapter 15 . 12/7/2014
I hope bella never really falls for Edward. He doesnt deserve her. She deserves someone who treats her right and not someone who /corrects/ her.
twilight-saga-lover95 chapter 15 . 12/4/2014
I just started this story so in glad you're back lol! Congratulations on getting married! I can't wait to see how Edward reacts to Bella knowing Nessie! I also hope we get to find out the truth about Nora's death! Update soon :)
2,215 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »