Reviews for The Viking's Mistress
Guest chapter 8 . 6/29/2016
This is so stupid. He beats her she gets all hot and bothered and has sex with him. Nice
Guest chapter 15 . 5/27/2016
8 chapters uploaded soon my ass...
Guest chapter 15 . 5/19/2016
Can't wait to find out Edwards reaction on Bells meeting Nessie and to see what transpires further
cjwparrish chapter 15 . 5/14/2016
Noooooo! I knew I was risking it when I started reading your story. I knew I would come to a stop before it was over. But to end it there? Please please please post some more. It's very good.
mrswhitlock87 chapter 15 . 5/1/2016
Love this story will you be completing it at all
ImYours1901 chapter 15 . 4/29/2016
omg, i was so excited for the next chapter, please upload it! i love this story and really want to see how Bella interacts with Nessie when she finds her in the meadow, and how Edward reacts.
Queen-Lizzy22 chapter 15 . 4/29/2016
Please updatwe! You posted this AN over a year ago promising that you would keep going!?
Lisanne Seraphina chapter 15 . 4/26/2016
2016 already! Where are you? I really loved this fic, so pleaaaaase post something...
Guest chapter 15 . 2/28/2016
Please CAN you post some more chapters of this story.
I tried to find you on twilighted, to see if you wrote à bit more on it and you wasn't there. Please please , you really shoudn't let us worry like that about little Nessie.
Whishymae chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
Please please update. I can imagine what the ending is, but you are such an amazing story teller I just really want tp hear it from you.
forever fanfiction1999 chapter 14 . 1/6/2016
Please I need to know where Nessie is, I hope they find her
forever fanfiction1999 chapter 15 . 1/6/2016
I hope you post soon, this is the first time I've read your story and it's great
Guest chapter 15 . 1/1/2016
Omg I really hope that you will complete this story. I have been really enjoying it. Ty so much for sharing your vision and talent.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/29/2015
Is it too late to ask for another chapter...or eight? :(
toshibaa chapter 15 . 12/18/2015
hi. What happened to the 8 chapters? :)
2,295 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »