Reviews for The Viking's Mistress
Guest chapter 15 . 3/28/2017
Omg. Please post an update. I just stumbled across this story and read the whole thing in like an hour. I need to know what happens!
jk chapter 13 . 3/2/2017
Nessie...really? so some other woman has bellas kids name from twilight? that's pretty fucked up isn't it...and how fucking convienant...bella loves the whores spawn...and by whore I do mean the kids mother and father. Why do writers always use the kids to get people together? you want bella with whoreward SO OF COURSE SHE INSTANTLY WANTS TO PLAY STEP MOMMY TO THE WHORES SPAWN...ive read another story about Edward being a Viking...and stealing bella to be a bedslave...at least that one didn't have some other woman having bellas kid...I don't understand why you would do that.
jk chapter 9 . 3/2/2017
it doesn't make sense that a Viking would hide a kid...I don't care who it was born to or what the circumstances were...it makes no sense. its really out of place in this story...and having bella say "thors toes"...shes fucking Christian she wouldn't say that.
jk chapter 8 . 3/2/2017
WOW YOU REALLLY FUCKED UP YOUR STORY WITH CHAPTER 8!

all of a sudden bella WANTS to have sex with a man that fucks whores, keeps slaves, cheats ect ect ect...all that on top of the fact that he treats bella like absolute shit and keeps her as his own personal whore...or should I say ONE of his whores.
since when does bella like him? want to sleep with him? I'm fucking confused...you pulled that shit out of left field...you really jumped the gun on this chapter.
jk chapter 7 . 3/2/2017
ohhh I think ive read this one before...is this the one where he has a kid?
dudes got a lot of baggage...hes a whore, he has a finance...he has a kid ...and a dead love...that's more baggage then anyone could EVER want for bella to have to deal with...YOUR version of Edward is better off with someone like tanwhore. I say No fucking thank you...too used up for me
jk chapter 6 . 3/2/2017
why did esme LIE to bella and say that Edward never found someone...obviously if hes thinking bella is someone else and saying he LOVES HER then he fucking found someone! DUH
ruminate chapter 15 . 2/19/2017
AH! I really want to finish reading this fanfic! Please come back!
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
I've just read the first chapter, well written, really looking like a great read, just popped to last chapter to check if it's complete...an from 2014...promising 8 chapters ready for posting in the new year...3 years ago...such a shame, hope it's because your life is full and happy, but so sad your characters are in limbo...
Bree-anne Lautner chapter 15 . 2/11/2017
Hope you decided to update, I know it's a long shot now.
Bookwormbutterfly chapter 15 . 1/16/2017
How do I get to the other chapters
hikingurl chapter 15 . 1/15/2017
Ahh. Where did those eight promised chapters go? I guess we will never know.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
If and when you come back, let Edward PLEASE show Bella some respect. And let HIM change and not her. Let him change the way he thinks about women and know that if he wants Bella, that she can't love him if he beats her instead of communicating and seeing her as EQUAL!

Love the story though! And i'm hooked ️!
cheshire15 chapter 15 . 12/28/2016
Please post an ending summary
hotmama4jd chapter 14 . 12/16/2016
It's been two years. Why why why do authors say they are going to post then abandon?

Frustrating!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/28/2016
I would love to read how the story ends.
2,316 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »