Reviews for The Viking's Mistress
tina chapter 15 . 11/30/2014
I am SO HAPPY to hear that you're continuing this! I'm very excited to read the rest of it and hope you'll release the chapters soon. I haven't given up on this fic. I thought it would always remain unfinished but kept it in my bookmarks anyway.
lori4265 chapter 15 . 11/30/2014
I love this story I am very happy u r going to complete it thank u
Guest chapter 15 . 11/29/2014
I hope bella gets the hell away from edward! And that he Finally sees his jerk ways
Saraya chapter 15 . 11/29/2014
Hi, Is iT possible that you can post earlier? . Because 'somewhere in december' seems so far away. I want to know that IF Edward and Bella are going to become a couple... That bella is going to embrace Edward lifestyle or that Edward is going to embrace Bella and quits beating her. I want to know if Bella and Edward are going to set an example for having a normal relationship or not. Also i want to know that If Bella is going to set an example and runs . Sorry for the long review.. I just have so Many questions! Forgive me and welcome back
Reader chapter 15 . 11/29/2014
Uhm Hi. I just cant believe you're actually going to post another chapter! I thought you abonded the story all together and I'm so glad you didn't! I can't wait to know how iT ends. I want bella to fucking rip edwards heart out , for the jerk he's being that thinks he can control women. And when they have a voice and thoughts (like bella) that he should punish them. It's stupid and I hope Bella can make him see otherwise and that she gets the Life she wants and deserves. I love this story and thankyou for coming back (: !
marias chapter 15 . 11/28/2014
ps: an early Christmas present would be great so how about an update?
marias chapter 15 . 11/28/2014
Congrats on your marriage. I just started reading this story so it's a happy coincidence you decided to finish it. I don't know the next 50 shades type hit story but I have a suggestion for you. I am also currently reading a story titled "wood: the ultimate cure for boredom" by mssailorman and it is even funnier then the title. I am LMFAO while reading it and it help me cause I am in a foul mood lately. So I strongly recommend it. Just the summary will have you hooked. give it a chance and let me know what you think.
marias chapter 14 . 11/28/2014
I would love to read about Bella having Edward's child and see how their interaction evolves. He has to realise at some point she is not like Nora.
Romancebuffgian chapter 15 . 11/28/2014
Glad to have you back n congratulations on getting married. God bless.
NotAMorningGirl chapter 15 . 11/27/2014
Can't wait for more
awesomeami316 chapter 15 . 11/26/2014
Good story
watsoncmo chapter 15 . 11/26/2014
I am so excited to hear that you'll be uploading new chapters!
MoonWolfRunner chapter 15 . 11/25/2014
PLEASE PLEASE continue this. waiting impatiently for an update
Guest chapter 15 . 11/25/2014
If you have the chapters ready already can you please post them I've been waiting for your story for years! I absolutely love it and I can't wait for more! Please don't leave us hanging again!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/24/2014
I'm so glad you've decided to continue with this story! I never really comment much on fanfiction, but I had to tell you that I was so excited to see a post from you! This story is honestly in one of my top 15 favorite plot lines in fanfiction. And don't worry about others who think you haven't written enough towards this story over the years. I think many of us forget that fanfiction tends to be an outlet, yet we still all have to participate in the real world. And sometimes, the real world can be quite demanding! Anyways, so glad to see you've returned! I can't wait to read the next chapters! :)
-J316charmer27