Reviews for Because
PervyMonk chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
This is amazing. I'm literally speechless because of this. It's so good and I can't say anything except babble praise.

I love this. A lot.
ManInAMask01 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
this is good. keep writing :D
angelenestarnes chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
damn, that's hot. D
LillyWhiteRosePetals chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
its very much because he wants to.

nice
spiritus mundi chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
The last two lines are made extra potent because of the emotion placed in the paragraphs before. This story was short, but it packed quite a punch of feelings: heartrending, sweet, and sexy all in one. I've read it probably three times by now and it stays amazing each time. Brilliant piece of work here.
Tarawr chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
You are a saint for writing this! It's amazing!
Doctor Owl chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Ek!

I loved this so much :)

I spent 70 hours playing fallout3 with Charon at my side, and I practically fell in love with the guy.

Perhaps make a longer version?

XOXO

-Ghost
Chickens go Moo chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
All I can say is WOW. Wonderful and very well written.
Crystal chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
D: That... was... lovely. 'Nuff said.
ColonelJuice chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
I have three words. Yes, Yes, and yes. Keep it up, don't hold us up with suspense for too long.
Mad Genius Juul chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Short, sweet, and right to the point. I dig. ]

-Juul]
lonely 27 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
update soon...next ch. please
Witchy Bee chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
wow...just, wow.

That was really...hot.

You have given me ideas for my coming sex seen, thank you )
Gailgameshy chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Dear God in heaven, I LOVE your work! Especially the ghoul fics. Never really cared for Butch. But the way you write the Lone Wanderer and Gob or Charon is just so beautiful, I can't get enough of it. Thank you for such well written fics.
Mysterious Stranger chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
*cue dorky and cliche dramatic clapping* Great, wonderful,among other compliments I'm not smart enough to know. I love your Charon stuff, keep up the good work solider!