Reviews for Guide
OOC; Buster Sword was customized sword made for Angeal, and Zack would comment if he saw the same sword.
Funkegirl chapter 7 . 12/10/2012
I don't suppose you have a mailing list or some way to notify people when you update stories? Because I do like this one, but as far as I know archive of our own doesn't have a way for readers to he alerted when a story is updated, and I'd rather not forget about this one.
SelKar chapter 7 . 12/1/2012
It's a really interesting story, I checked your AO3 account to see if there where more chapters of this wonderful story there and I was disappointed to find that there where only 6 chapters, just like here. Are you still writing this story? It would be a pity to leave it unfinished you were doing a awesome job!

Thank you for writing and sharing this story ;)

See ya,

SelKar
WrenWeir chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
Yeah, it's annoying how the social sites invade everything. Awesome story
1sunfun chapter 6 . 7/22/2012
Nice and interesting story.
1sunfun
AnnAisu chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
Awww, you got an AO3 account already? I have to wait until November...however, that used to be February, so I think I might have an account before my October birthday. ;-)
Thank you for leaving your work here! I hate it when stories dissapear... *pout* ...especially good ones.
sunset in love chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
yeah... understood that, there are reason why we have pen-name... and having the work shared indefinitely may cause certain level of grief to some writers...
Guest chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
I don't blame you. ffnet has been driving me nuts with all that shit.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll keep an eye on your site now. :)
Take care!
glad to know that you will be on ao3 :D
Guest chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
is your account names the same?
Guest chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
I completely understand why you're upset. I am, too, over this silliness of purging adult content and getting rid of the Author's right to refuse anonymous reviews.

However, I love this story, so I'll definitely be finding you on AO3!

I wish I could get my hands on an AO3 account, lol.

Sayonara,
Silver
Wraith chapter 6 . 6/12/2012
Love it, update?
NukeMyWaffle chapter 6 . 5/10/2012
Oh, so very interesting! I hope there'll be more in the future.
wolfawaken chapter 6 . 5/3/2012
I do hope you will write more.
Hekate chapter 6 . 4/15/2012
I really like your Cloud and Vincent. They are quite amusing. It is different, but good, for Cloud to be this strong so young. I hope this story has a happier ending than the original, and I would love to see what happens next! Please keep writing!