Reviews for And it's Taken me With it
T. Whirlpool chapter 36 . 11/24/2010
Blaise. I think something should be different from the other world.
Emuerz chapter 36 . 11/24/2010
Oooh what lovely timing for me! Haha. Excellent... I must say that I too much prefer male-Draco... female-Draco is an odd and distinctly unsettling idea, I must say. I was also wondering what had happened to the Snape-being-Harry's-father so I'm glad you brought that back up again!

As for the poll... ahhh. Goyle and Hermione were so cute (Goyle, cute? Really? lol!) but Blaise seems a better fit for Hermione in this world... so I vote BLAISE!
I-Y-T-Y chapter 36 . 11/24/2010
I'm very excited to see an update! :) I still vote for Blaise.

Have a good holiday!
Zana20 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
very nice story!
sunsethill chapter 36 . 11/24/2010
So nice to see that you were "allowed" to write this chapter. I really want this story to eventually have "completed" after the credits. ;-) Now I can't wait to see what Severus wants to talk to Draco about.
Era Obscurum chapter 36 . 11/24/2010
Welcome back :) I hope you have better luck with that muse of yours in the future ;) I like boy Draco better too.
DDwelling chapter 36 . 11/24/2010
blaise
Sora Hoshi chapter 36 . 11/24/2010
Yay! You updated! Oh my gosh! I can't wait to find out what happens! Death Easter's attacking! *is really excited* Well, goodd luck writing the next chapter! I hope you update again soon! Oh!

Blaise!

Blaise. Blaise. Blaise. Blaise. BLAISE! XD XD XD

Love love LOVE Blaise! _ lol

Laters!

-Sora-
Casse01 chapter 36 . 11/24/2010
I hope my little review encourages your muse to add more to this story. I was so pleased to see a chapter when I got up this morning. It is interesting to see the morphing of Draco back to being male and knowing that Harry really prefers him that way.

*Sigh* But he really doesn't ever get a break.
Cinnamon Selkie chapter 36 . 11/24/2010
Really, the girl did make everything easier. It was a shame she hadn't realized it earlier; school would have been so much easier.

Looks like Draca has discovered one of the main secrets to Harry's success :)

Dumbledore passed them a purple ribbon, which Harry also took.

"It's activated by the word 'Hairball'.

Er...Well I suppose it has the advantage of being something that neither of them are likely to say by accident...

Small edit/correction: "muggle fair" about halfway through the chapter, should actually be "muggle fare".

"I know. I'm sorry." He laid his hand across the table and looked at Draco imploringly. "I really am. How can I make it up to you?"

Draco raised an eyebrow. "You should never ask a Slytherin that, James."

Harry managed a small smile. "I trust you, Draco. How can I make it up to you?"

Their conflict resolution skills have improved A LOT. Cinnamon.

PS I definitely haven't forgotten the story, but enough has faded that I am feeling the pressing need to go back and read both stories again...Fortunately, I have the time to do so without feeling guilty for once :) Also, my vote goes to Goyle.
Mona Ogg chapter 36 . 11/24/2010
Wow, that was an unexpected update. I almost forgot I'd subscribed to this story. Anyway, interesting chapter, I hope there'll be more to come!

I can't remember what the poll was about, so... whichever you prefer, you're the author! :P
Vick chapter 36 . 11/24/2010
This was wonderful! They went on a date! Hurray!Beautifully written as usual! So glad you maneged to update! Thank you!
miz chapter 36 . 11/24/2010
Goyle
GreekGoddessHestia chapter 36 . 11/23/2010
I can't even remember what the bloody poll is for to be honest. And it HAS been an obscene amount of time since your last update... though I can't talk. GRIN

Well, today was my birthday, so this was a great birthday present. Thank for updating it was a lovely chapter, very interesting and very well written. I think I'll go back and read the story before this (who's title has slipped my mind) over the holidays.

Looking forard to your next update,

Tashie xo
simeysgirl chapter 36 . 11/23/2010
YAY you're back! And so is Draco! I'm so happy he's male again!

And Goyle for Hermione, please!
1,089 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »