Reviews for And it's Taken me With it
Yaraslava Rada chapter 36 . 11/25/2010
Good chapter. I love the "Slytherin? How is that boy Slytherin?" bit at the end. It was a very good line on which to end the chapter. ] Well, Update again soon, please!
Cristalake chapter 36 . 11/24/2010
Ohhh! Pair Hermione with Goyle! Nice chappy by the way... ;p Can't wait for next chappy's fight scene.
T. Whirlpool chapter 36 . 11/24/2010
Blaise. I think something should be different from the other world.
Emuerz chapter 36 . 11/24/2010
Oooh what lovely timing for me! Haha. Excellent... I must say that I too much prefer male-Draco... female-Draco is an odd and distinctly unsettling idea, I must say. I was also wondering what had happened to the Snape-being-Harry's-father so I'm glad you brought that back up again!

As for the poll... ahhh. Goyle and Hermione were so cute (Goyle, cute? Really? lol!) but Blaise seems a better fit for Hermione in this world... so I vote BLAISE!
I-Y-T-Y chapter 36 . 11/24/2010
I'm very excited to see an update! :) I still vote for Blaise.

Have a good holiday!
Zana20 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
very nice story!
sunsethill chapter 36 . 11/24/2010
So nice to see that you were "allowed" to write this chapter. I really want this story to eventually have "completed" after the credits. ;-) Now I can't wait to see what Severus wants to talk to Draco about.
Era Obscurum chapter 36 . 11/24/2010
Welcome back :) I hope you have better luck with that muse of yours in the future ;) I like boy Draco better too.
DDwelling chapter 36 . 11/24/2010
blaise
Sora Hoshi chapter 36 . 11/24/2010
Yay! You updated! Oh my gosh! I can't wait to find out what happens! Death Easter's attacking! *is really excited* Well, goodd luck writing the next chapter! I hope you update again soon! Oh!

Blaise!

Blaise. Blaise. Blaise. Blaise. BLAISE! XD XD XD

Love love LOVE Blaise! _ lol

Laters!

-Sora-
Casse01 chapter 36 . 11/24/2010
I hope my little review encourages your muse to add more to this story. I was so pleased to see a chapter when I got up this morning. It is interesting to see the morphing of Draco back to being male and knowing that Harry really prefers him that way.

*Sigh* But he really doesn't ever get a break.
Cinnamon Selkie chapter 36 . 11/24/2010
~Really, the girl did make everything easier. It was a shame she hadn't realized it earlier; school would have been so much easier.~

Looks like Draca has discovered one of the main secrets to Harry's success :)

~Dumbledore passed them a purple ribbon, which Harry also took.

"It's activated by the word 'Hairball'.~

Er...Well I suppose it has the advantage of being something that neither of them are likely to say by accident...

Small edit/correction: "muggle fair" about halfway through the chapter, should actually be "muggle fare".

~"I know. I'm sorry." He laid his hand across the table and looked at Draco imploringly. "I really am. How can I make it up to you?"

Draco raised an eyebrow. "You should never ask a Slytherin that, James."

Harry managed a small smile. "I trust you, Draco. How can I make it up to you?"~

Their conflict resolution skills have improved A LOT. Cinnamon.

PS I definitely haven't forgotten the story, but enough has faded that I am feeling the pressing need to go back and read both stories again...Fortunately, I have the time to do so without feeling guilty for once :) Also, my vote goes to Goyle.
Mona Ogg chapter 36 . 11/24/2010
Wow, that was an unexpected update. I almost forgot I'd subscribed to this story. Anyway, interesting chapter, I hope there'll be more to come!

I can't remember what the poll was about, so... whichever you prefer, you're the author! :P
Vick chapter 36 . 11/24/2010
This was wonderful! They went on a date! Hurray!Beautifully written as usual! So glad you maneged to update! Thank you!
miz chapter 36 . 11/24/2010