Reviews for And it's Taken me With it
Grey Grapevines chapter 36 . 11/29/2010
I can honestly say I'm thoroughly enjoying this story :D. I'm also voting Goyle~ I can't believe I'm saying this, but this story has converted me into shipping the two XD.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 36 . 11/29/2010
Hehe cute chapter. I like Severus' parting shot haha. Harry really is a walking contradiction of Gryffindor and Slytherin qualities.
Merakien chapter 36 . 11/28/2010
Another great chapter. :)
Tj chapter 36 . 11/26/2010
Yay! An update, I'm so happy. Really good, thanks.
SunshineAndDaisies chapter 36 . 11/26/2010
im glad u updated :D great chapter :D looking forward to more!
HerGoldenWings chapter 36 . 11/26/2010
Blaise (:

I like it, a lot, but I still don't like the idea of Severus being Harry's father. I was ok with it in the other reality but here is just doesn't sit with me right :S

still (; i'm sure you have something planned around it being part of your story.
Yaraslava Rada chapter 36 . 11/25/2010
Good chapter. I love the "Slytherin? How is that boy Slytherin?" bit at the end. It was a very good line on which to end the chapter. ] Well, Update again soon, please!
Cristalake chapter 36 . 11/24/2010
Ohhh! Pair Hermione with Goyle! Nice chappy by the way... ;p Can't wait for next chappy's fight scene.
T. Whirlpool chapter 36 . 11/24/2010
Blaise. I think something should be different from the other world.
Emuerz chapter 36 . 11/24/2010
Oooh what lovely timing for me! Haha. Excellent... I must say that I too much prefer male-Draco... female-Draco is an odd and distinctly unsettling idea, I must say. I was also wondering what had happened to the Snape-being-Harry's-father so I'm glad you brought that back up again!

As for the poll... ahhh. Goyle and Hermione were so cute (Goyle, cute? Really? lol!) but Blaise seems a better fit for Hermione in this world... so I vote BLAISE!
I-Y-T-Y chapter 36 . 11/24/2010
I'm very excited to see an update! :) I still vote for Blaise.

Have a good holiday!
Zana20 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
very nice story!
sunsethill chapter 36 . 11/24/2010
So nice to see that you were "allowed" to write this chapter. I really want this story to eventually have "completed" after the credits. ;-) Now I can't wait to see what Severus wants to talk to Draco about.
Era Obscurum chapter 36 . 11/24/2010
Welcome back :) I hope you have better luck with that muse of yours in the future ;) I like boy Draco better too.
DDwelling chapter 36 . 11/24/2010