Reviews for And it's Taken me With it
Alice-Tiny Ball of Energy chapter 30 . 12/12/2010
Oooohhh! Finally, the REAL Draco and Harry seem to be building a funny sort of frienship.

-sigh-

I do NOT like having to choose between Dracos. I want something to happen to send one of them away...and to change Draca back into a he. Soon :]
BlaiseLynn chapter 16 . 12/10/2010
-sigh of releif-

thank GOD Draco's gunna be a boy again. I was ticked and sad and blah blah blah :p

Hmm...it's kind of weird, i can't decide if i like Draco1 or Draco2 better. idk. I just like the idea of the hate between Harry and Draco1 turning into something so much more intense and..u get the picture!

Lmao Pansy cracks me UP!
BlaiseLynn chapter 15 . 12/10/2010
I'm quite angry. I'm not insulting your writing because thats incredible, I'm simple upset to unbeliebable lengths that the good Draco is now a girl.

Oh no. Please tell me he will be changing back into a boy? Please. I'm up for some good, boy/boy slash. Drarry Style please.

Imma say please one more time.

Please?
Aki WildQueen chapter 36 . 12/4/2010
Nice chapter!

I really like how Draco was allowed to come out and play for a bit. :)

As for my vote, I say Goyle. You've been the ONLY person I've ever seen to write that pairing (much less make that pairing work~!)

So for the sake of a super-rare pairing, I vote Goyle! :)
Grey Grapevines chapter 36 . 11/29/2010
I can honestly say I'm thoroughly enjoying this story :D. I'm also voting Goyle~ I can't believe I'm saying this, but this story has converted me into shipping the two XD.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 36 . 11/29/2010
Hehe cute chapter. I like Severus' parting shot haha. Harry really is a walking contradiction of Gryffindor and Slytherin qualities.
Merakien chapter 36 . 11/28/2010
Another great chapter. :)
Tj chapter 36 . 11/26/2010
Yay! An update, I'm so happy. Really good, thanks.
SunshineAndDaisies chapter 36 . 11/26/2010
im glad u updated :D great chapter :D looking forward to more!
HerGoldenWings chapter 36 . 11/26/2010
Blaise (:

I like it, a lot, but I still don't like the idea of Severus being Harry's father. I was ok with it in the other reality but here is just doesn't sit with me right :S

still (; i'm sure you have something planned around it being part of your story.
Yaraslava Rada chapter 36 . 11/25/2010
Good chapter. I love the "Slytherin? How is that boy Slytherin?" bit at the end. It was a very good line on which to end the chapter. ] Well, Update again soon, please!
Cristalake chapter 36 . 11/24/2010
Ohhh! Pair Hermione with Goyle! Nice chappy by the way... ;p Can't wait for next chappy's fight scene.
T. Whirlpool chapter 36 . 11/24/2010
Blaise. I think something should be different from the other world.
Emuerz chapter 36 . 11/24/2010
Oooh what lovely timing for me! Haha. Excellent... I must say that I too much prefer male-Draco... female-Draco is an odd and distinctly unsettling idea, I must say. I was also wondering what had happened to the Snape-being-Harry's-father so I'm glad you brought that back up again!

As for the poll... ahhh. Goyle and Hermione were so cute (Goyle, cute? Really? lol!) but Blaise seems a better fit for Hermione in this world... so I vote BLAISE!
I-Y-T-Y chapter 36 . 11/24/2010
I'm very excited to see an update! :) I still vote for Blaise.

Have a good holiday!