Reviews for And it's Taken me With it
DDwelling chapter 36 . 11/24/2010
blaise
Sora Hoshi chapter 36 . 11/24/2010
Yay! You updated! Oh my gosh! I can't wait to find out what happens! Death Easter's attacking! *is really excited* Well, goodd luck writing the next chapter! I hope you update again soon! Oh!

Blaise!

Blaise. Blaise. Blaise. Blaise. BLAISE! XD XD XD

Love love LOVE Blaise! _ lol

Laters!

-Sora-
Casse01 chapter 36 . 11/24/2010
I hope my little review encourages your muse to add more to this story. I was so pleased to see a chapter when I got up this morning. It is interesting to see the morphing of Draco back to being male and knowing that Harry really prefers him that way.

*Sigh* But he really doesn't ever get a break.
Cinnamon Selkie chapter 36 . 11/24/2010
Really, the girl did make everything easier. It was a shame she hadn't realized it earlier; school would have been so much easier.

Looks like Draca has discovered one of the main secrets to Harry's success :)

Dumbledore passed them a purple ribbon, which Harry also took.

"It's activated by the word 'Hairball'.

Er...Well I suppose it has the advantage of being something that neither of them are likely to say by accident...

Small edit/correction: "muggle fair" about halfway through the chapter, should actually be "muggle fare".

"I know. I'm sorry." He laid his hand across the table and looked at Draco imploringly. "I really am. How can I make it up to you?"

Draco raised an eyebrow. "You should never ask a Slytherin that, James."

Harry managed a small smile. "I trust you, Draco. How can I make it up to you?"

Their conflict resolution skills have improved A LOT. Cinnamon.

PS I definitely haven't forgotten the story, but enough has faded that I am feeling the pressing need to go back and read both stories again...Fortunately, I have the time to do so without feeling guilty for once :) Also, my vote goes to Goyle.
Mona Ogg chapter 36 . 11/24/2010
Wow, that was an unexpected update. I almost forgot I'd subscribed to this story. Anyway, interesting chapter, I hope there'll be more to come!

I can't remember what the poll was about, so... whichever you prefer, you're the author! :P
Vick chapter 36 . 11/24/2010
This was wonderful! They went on a date! Hurray!Beautifully written as usual! So glad you maneged to update! Thank you!
miz chapter 36 . 11/24/2010
Goyle
GreekGoddessHestia chapter 36 . 11/23/2010
I can't even remember what the bloody poll is for to be honest. And it HAS been an obscene amount of time since your last update... though I can't talk. GRIN

Well, today was my birthday, so this was a great birthday present. Thank for updating it was a lovely chapter, very interesting and very well written. I think I'll go back and read the story before this (who's title has slipped my mind) over the holidays.

Looking forard to your next update,

Tashie xo
simeysgirl chapter 36 . 11/23/2010
YAY you're back! And so is Draco! I'm so happy he's male again!

And Goyle for Hermione, please!
HPManiac123 chapter 36 . 11/23/2010
I want Goyle! Your version of him is so awesome! I like Blaise too, but Goyle is cooler then canon.
Emuerz chapter 35 . 11/23/2010
WOW!

Man, this is actually fantastic. I'll admit I'm a bit iffy over the pregnancy, but I'm totally willing to see how this all plays out. I've spent the past few days neglecting my studies in favour of reading this and The World's Gone Crazy, and I must say, I'm thoroughly enjoying it! So naturally, I do hope you'll continue at some point... when you're not busy with university work of course!
AquaRias chapter 16 . 11/23/2010
Okay. I loved this story up until you thoroughly ruined it. Thanks for that, by the way. Was going to put it on my best ever list, and then you made Draco a girl.

As a slash only reader, I find this horrendous.

Additionally, the entire act seems unnessecary and achieves nothing but making a once decent, credible, and quite simply utterly fantastic story into a laughing stock and a joke. Never midn that its not permanent, the whole thing is utterly rediculous. I assure you I am not the first to finish this story at chapter 15 of the sequel because of a childish and immature decision made by the author in a failed attempt at what seems to be humour. It's not funny. At all. It's awful. You have changed in many readers' minds from a unique, fantastic writer into a common, pre-teen girl who changes male characters to female because they can't stomache skash.

I've read ither stories by you, so I know this isn't true. I still appreciate your writing, and will treasure the first part of this story. But I cannot reconcile with this abhorent turn of events that you have included in chapter 15.

I now ask for a rewrite. beg, in fact. I beg you to rewrited chapter 15 and the following ones with Draco as his rightful gender. As I know this is unlikely to happen, however, I will deal with my greif in having lost such an amazing story and resign myself to the fact that it is gone.

But I am so very disapointed.

This is not an attack, by the way. Or a flame. This is me expressing A) my love and appreciation for you as a writer and B) my dislike that you devioated from that excellent path.

If you know of a similar story (Harry in ulternate universe, Tom as headmaster/father figure to Harry, Draco as boyfriend etc.) Please send me the link.

Thanks.
HPManiac123 chapter 35 . 11/22/2010
Can you pair her up with Goyle again? I really liked the pair. It was odd at first, but it turned out awesome!

Anyway, I love your story and I can't wait for the next chapter and I really hope they go back to the other reality. They do have a Dumbledore problem over there after all. And I love the other reality so much!
catsim1953 chapter 35 . 11/12/2010
Hello. I've only recently come across these stories and I have quite enjoyed them. You certainly have a different slant of the HP 'verse, that's for sure. I quite like it. I have never read the HP books as I couldn't stand the abuse by the Dursleys and could never get past the first few chapters. It is only through fanfic that I've come to know the 'verse. I've glanced at the movies, but, again, fanfic is my entry to that world.

You are a good author, and your mind is quite intriguing with how you have the various plots develop. The first story in the AU was very good, especially with showing how Harry would have grown up with parents, especially with James Potter as his main influence. Stories told of the marauders' pranks definitely showed that they were unthinking, unkind, even cruel, children. Not being held accountable for their actions would have, indeed, had them grow up as you showed them.

I was very sad at the beginning of this story, with Harry having to leave his Draco behind. You showed, very well, his mourning of his lost love, and how he was trying to cope. Having Draco turn up as Draca...well, that was fantastic. Loved it.

I have noticed that you haven't updated for a while, and I do hope that RL is not giving you hell, and preventing you from continuing this story. I have my fingers crossed that you will, one day soon, continue this so wonderful story.

I want to know what happens! To Luna, to Neville, to Draco (original), to the baby, to Draca, to...well, just everyone, really.

Cathy
3lle chapter 35 . 11/10/2010
Hello!

It's an amazing story that you have here. I love the idea of a reality travel, and Harry and Draco/a are cute together...

The only things I regret, is that you no longer talk about Snape as Harry's father. They knows they are parent and child, but do nothing nor talk about it... they are friendlier, but still...

Well, it's a good story anyway.

Bye!