Reviews for And it's Taken me With it
BlaiseLynn chapter 36 . 12/12/2010
-bows in worship-

Thanks you so much for FINALLY allowing Draco to be CALLED DracO and be publicly male.

And i seriously hope Hermione ends up with Blaise. Just cuz Blaise is awesome. And i love those two together!
Alice-Tiny Ball of Energy chapter 34 . 12/12/2010
Aha. I knew it the moment she first threw up.

-tantrum-

I DON'T WANT HER TO BE A HER! I DON'T WANT THERE TO BE AN ANNOYING BABY! I WANT THE REAL DRACO AND HARRY TO FIGHT AND SNIP AND BE ANGRY BUT IN LOVE!

-calm-

Okay. I'm better now. Sorry, just an outburst..and I really really hope Draco ends up being Luna's receptor, and that Draca either becomes a guy soon or leaves. :]
Alice-Tiny Ball of Energy chapter 30 . 12/12/2010
Oooohhh! Finally, the REAL Draco and Harry seem to be building a funny sort of frienship.

-sigh-

I do NOT like having to choose between Dracos. I want something to happen to send one of them away...and to change Draca back into a he. Soon :]
BlaiseLynn chapter 16 . 12/10/2010
-sigh of releif-

thank GOD Draco's gunna be a boy again. I was ticked and sad and blah blah blah :p

Hmm...it's kind of weird, i can't decide if i like Draco1 or Draco2 better. idk. I just like the idea of the hate between Harry and Draco1 turning into something so much more intense and..u get the picture!

Lmao Pansy cracks me UP!
BlaiseLynn chapter 15 . 12/10/2010
I'm quite angry. I'm not insulting your writing because thats incredible, I'm simple upset to unbeliebable lengths that the good Draco is now a girl.

Oh no. Please tell me he will be changing back into a boy? Please. I'm up for some good, boy/boy slash. Drarry Style please.

Imma say please one more time.

Please?
Aki WildQueen chapter 36 . 12/4/2010
Nice chapter!

I really like how Draco was allowed to come out and play for a bit. :)

As for my vote, I say Goyle. You've been the ONLY person I've ever seen to write that pairing (much less make that pairing work~!)

So for the sake of a super-rare pairing, I vote Goyle! :)
Grey Grapevines chapter 36 . 11/29/2010
I can honestly say I'm thoroughly enjoying this story :D. I'm also voting Goyle~ I can't believe I'm saying this, but this story has converted me into shipping the two XD.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 36 . 11/29/2010
Hehe cute chapter. I like Severus' parting shot haha. Harry really is a walking contradiction of Gryffindor and Slytherin qualities.
meraki13 chapter 36 . 11/28/2010
Another great chapter. :)
Tj chapter 36 . 11/26/2010
Yay! An update, I'm so happy. Really good, thanks.
SunshineAndDaisies chapter 36 . 11/26/2010
im glad u updated :D great chapter :D looking forward to more!
HerGoldenWings chapter 36 . 11/26/2010
Blaise (:

I like it, a lot, but I still don't like the idea of Severus being Harry's father. I was ok with it in the other reality but here is just doesn't sit with me right :S

still (; i'm sure you have something planned around it being part of your story.
Yaraslava Rada chapter 36 . 11/25/2010
Good chapter. I love the "Slytherin? How is that boy Slytherin?" bit at the end. It was a very good line on which to end the chapter. ] Well, Update again soon, please!
Cristalake chapter 36 . 11/24/2010
Ohhh! Pair Hermione with Goyle! Nice chappy by the way... ;p Can't wait for next chappy's fight scene.
T. Whirlpool chapter 36 . 11/24/2010
Blaise. I think something should be different from the other world.
1,103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »