Reviews for And it's Taken me With it
Lost In The Lies chapter 36 . 4/17/2014
This is a really good story with a definitely unique plot that I've never seen before. I hope you start posting for this story again, I'd really like to see where it goes

Guest chapter 36 . 3/4/2014
Where is the rest after chapter 36? You can't leave it at that!
phantomlady13 chapter 36 . 1/15/2014
How long you make the next chapter ? Coz i wait for so long . . . . :'(
You know i read your story twice or three times now . . . And still you don't update .
What you take a long time ? Don't tell me you discontinued this coz i will curse . And if Harry with Darco from another reality , who's be with Draco ? Well , i don't like idea Draco with anyone else except Harry . Can't you make Harry being with both of them ?! I would like to see they jealousy each other *gigles*
Ah , my email
if you wish to mail me the answers .
wolfcatx chapter 36 . 1/12/2014
draco's back, idk y i don't really like fem? . i must b crazy
Daphne Undomiel chapter 36 . 1/4/2014
Great fic. Hope you'll continue!

Daphne Undomiel
rakely chapter 36 . 12/24/2013
Please update this story! I have been waiting a long time to read the next chapter and am really curious about what happens with the characters. I love the story!
Lunacom chapter 36 . 12/22/2013
Please come back. I really wish to know how it ends.
DeiStarr chapter 36 . 10/23/2013

*weeps copious amounts of tears*

PLEASE, please finish this. It's one of the best stories I've ever read.
Aconitum vulparia64 chapter 36 . 8/20/2013
But... but... you abandoned it :'(
Thaliran chapter 35 . 8/4/2013
I love the serie but im wondering if you have abandoned it, ihavent seen any updates in years. If youhave im wondering if its posibel to see what you had planed for the rest of the story.
ToxicSushi chapter 36 . 7/23/2013 story... BUT WHY DID U STOP? *tear* I hope one day u will come back...even though it's been like TWO YEARS *sniff* please...?
Clyll the Deathless chapter 36 . 6/5/2013
Lovely story :) glad Draco is back to being Draco ;) hope you update soon! :P
Kaibutsu chapter 36 . 3/20/2013
Please update i really wish to read more of this story.
mslight chapter 36 . 3/14/2013
I can't wait till you put up a new chapter! I vote for Blaise, just because it's an unusual pairing, and I think he'd probably be smart. I really like this story, and it's prequel. I also like the idea that Draco is pregnant and was pregnant before he was turned back into a man.
jully123 chapter 36 . 1/11/2013
Pregnant people aren't supposed to drink alcohol but you never wrote him taking a sip so I suppose it's not really an issue. And what is the poll for again? you really should put it on the top to specify. Especially when you ask more than 1 poll. Other than that I really think this is an excellent story Though I do want to see some more of Draca's feelings. You'd think that Draca would be going through somewhat Harry went through. Missing people from the other world especially his parents, even more so now that he's pregnant. He probably really wants to talk to his mother about it. Cause he obviously can't talk to someone here about it except those in the know.
1,097 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »