Reviews for And it's Taken me With it
sydsydgray chapter 36 . 2/23/2015
Its been 5 years since you've updated! I hope life has been treating you well and I hope life gives you some time so you can finish this story. I love your writing style and can't wait for you to start working on this again.
Misseternal chapter 36 . 2/15/2015
Hey, would you think of continuing to write this fanfic again? I really like the whole plot, and it feels like every character gets a spotlight, and I love it! For the poll, I guess Goyle would be better since the other world has them as a couple. But poor Blaise, he can get together with Ron ha? I don't think I've seen that pair anywhere, lol. I really can't wait to see what the war is going to look like with all the four sides acting in it somewhere. The whole Magical clairvoyance thing is super cool too, besides Harry/James needs more equals rather than followers I think. And I think Hermione would be the best choice to look for things regarding Wizarding Law for the neglected children. I wonder how Ginny is taking the whole 'He loves another' thing? And what about Dumbledore, is Draco rigth when he says Dumbledore wants the war to lead the Light, or will he become unstable when Voldemort is killed? If he does become unstable, what would that mean for Tom from the other world? Would he have a similar fate and become corrupted as well? Does the worlds have similar fates? Does the characters have similar fates? What would happen if Harry and Draca left for the other/parallel world? What would that mean for the laws of Murphy? Oh I got myself too excited, please update soon, if not with the story at least with whether you intend on continuing this story or not. See you soon!
Jaysnow-Silverblaze chapter 36 . 8/31/2014
Ooh, Goyle!
reidxxfangirlxx8 chapter 36 . 7/24/2014
Please update...I know it's been 4 years but this is really good
Anon chapter 36 . 7/17/2014
Good story...Now it'd be nice if you actually finished it, you know?
Guest chapter 34 . 6/13/2014
OMG I want to stab the author repeadley. What the fuck? Draco pregnat? Fucking stupid. Ugh. Ruined this story.
Lost In The Lies chapter 36 . 4/17/2014
This is a really good story with a definitely unique plot that I've never seen before. I hope you start posting for this story again, I'd really like to see where it goes

-Ley
Guest chapter 36 . 3/4/2014
Where is the rest after chapter 36? You can't leave it at that!
phantomlady13 chapter 36 . 1/15/2014
How long you make the next chapter ? Coz i wait for so long . . . . :'(
You know i read your story twice or three times now . . . And still you don't update .
What you take a long time ? Don't tell me you discontinued this coz i will curse . And if Harry with Darco from another reality , who's be with Draco ? Well , i don't like idea Draco with anyone else except Harry . Can't you make Harry being with both of them ?! I would like to see they jealousy each other *gigles*
Ah , my email
if you wish to mail me the answers .
wolfcatx chapter 36 . 1/12/2014
draco's back, idk y i don't really like fem? . i must b crazy
Daphne Undomiel chapter 36 . 1/4/2014
Great fic. Hope you'll continue!

Daphne Undomiel
rakely chapter 36 . 12/24/2013
Please update this story! I have been waiting a long time to read the next chapter and am really curious about what happens with the characters. I love the story!
Lunacom chapter 36 . 12/22/2013
Please come back. I really wish to know how it ends.
DeiStarr chapter 36 . 10/23/2013
NOOOOOOOOOO!

DEAR GOD PLEASE DON'T HAVE ABANDONED THIS!

*weeps copious amounts of tears*

PLEASE, please finish this. It's one of the best stories I've ever read.
Aconitum vulparia64 chapter 36 . 8/20/2013
But... but... you abandoned it :'(
1,103 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »