Reviews for And it's Taken me With it
Thaliran chapter 35 . 8/4/2013
I love the serie but im wondering if you have abandoned it, ihavent seen any updates in years. If youhave im wondering if its posibel to see what you had planed for the rest of the story.
ToxicSushi chapter 36 . 7/23/2013
Okay...so...awesome story... BUT WHY DID U STOP? *tear* I hope one day u will come back...even though it's been like TWO YEARS *sniff* please...?
Clyll the Deathless chapter 36 . 6/5/2013
Lovely story :) glad Draco is back to being Draco ;) hope you update soon! :P
Kaibutsu chapter 36 . 3/20/2013
Please update i really wish to read more of this story.
mslight chapter 36 . 3/14/2013
I can't wait till you put up a new chapter! I vote for Blaise, just because it's an unusual pairing, and I think he'd probably be smart. I really like this story, and it's prequel. I also like the idea that Draco is pregnant and was pregnant before he was turned back into a man.
jully123 chapter 36 . 1/11/2013
Pregnant people aren't supposed to drink alcohol but you never wrote him taking a sip so I suppose it's not really an issue. And what is the poll for again? you really should put it on the top to specify. Especially when you ask more than 1 poll. Other than that I really think this is an excellent story Though I do want to see some more of Draca's feelings. You'd think that Draca would be going through somewhat Harry went through. Missing people from the other world especially his parents, even more so now that he's pregnant. He probably really wants to talk to his mother about it. Cause he obviously can't talk to someone here about it except those in the know.
Guest chapter 36 . 12/22/2012
more we want more!
hpcrazyfanfreak chapter 36 . 11/19/2012
i reall enjoyed 'The worlds gone crazy' and was very eager to read the sequel 'And its taken me with it'..is there any chance u will be continuing this story?i would like to know what the ending is like...
AntiHipster chapter 36 . 11/2/2012
Please please please update again! It's been two years and its extremely cruel to leave us hanging like this! Please update soooon, and Goyle for the poll :D
LilyRaye chapter 36 . 10/29/2012
Thank you for writing this and sharing it. It's well written and a take on alternate realities that I've not seen before. I'd be very interested in reading more if you continue it.
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 36 . 9/27/2012
Please update soon! :D Goyle :) I really like how you made Crabbe and Goyle smart in your story, it's a nice twist :)
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 11 . 9/26/2012
Yay it's Luna :D
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
that last section is so depressing :( wait is this reality at a different speed of time compared to the other one because Draco is brought to this one in a time frame of a day( I think) according to your one-shot of what happened after Harry left.
DragonKnight1775 chapter 36 . 9/7/2012
I hope you return to this story. It rocks!

Ty for your efforts!
ayako chapter 32 . 9/5/2012
I very much enjoyed the Very Potter Musical reference with Ginny in the article! :)
1,103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »