Reviews for And it's Taken me With it
AntiHipster chapter 36 . 11/2/2012
Please please please update again! It's been two years and its extremely cruel to leave us hanging like this! Please update soooon, and Goyle for the poll :D
LilyRaye chapter 36 . 10/29/2012
Thank you for writing this and sharing it. It's well written and a take on alternate realities that I've not seen before. I'd be very interested in reading more if you continue it.
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 36 . 9/27/2012
Please update soon! :D Goyle :) I really like how you made Crabbe and Goyle smart in your story, it's a nice twist :)
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 11 . 9/26/2012
Yay it's Luna :D
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
that last section is so depressing :( wait is this reality at a different speed of time compared to the other one because Draco is brought to this one in a time frame of a day( I think) according to your one-shot of what happened after Harry left.
DragonKnight1775 chapter 36 . 9/7/2012
I hope you return to this story. It rocks!

Ty for your efforts!
ayako chapter 32 . 9/5/2012
I very much enjoyed the Very Potter Musical reference with Ginny in the article! :)
octoberrose11 chapter 36 . 9/1/2012

Okay, I'll just say this series is one of my favorites (I've read both at least a dozen times this year alone) and I was wondering if you're still working on it? If not its cool, I know life gets busy and college sucks all the writing time, but I just didn't see anything on your profile that said either way.
darkspiritelf chapter 36 . 8/27/2012
Goyle they would even each other out like in the other world.
Kori chapter 36 . 8/18/2012
New fan. Big fan. No update in almost 2 years? Unacceptable! D You must finish!
pikachucat chapter 36 . 8/13/2012
awesome story please write more
Reina chapter 36 . 8/6/2012
Dangit! Why!? Why would you do this to me!? Sure, it wasn't technically to me... but still! So far I'm really Loving this sequel, and I'm certain I'll keep Loving it! Um... I don't exactly remember when you last updated, well, in this one it was sometime in 2010. But I don't remember if you've mentioned anything about continuing this fic... So, I was wondering if you could message me a response? If you decide you will then my e-mail address is:
If not, then Thanks anyways for the Incredible fic you've written! It really was an Awesome mix of so many different... Types, I guess the word would be, of stories. For example, you have Dimension Travelling, a type of technical Time Travelling, Slash, Het, Boy-Turned-Girl, Animagus!Harry, Slytherin!Harry, and Severitus! Plus more, but I'll just leave it at that 'cause I'm probably boring you with my rambling! Sorry about that and, incase you decide not to message, Bye!
tinuviel21 chapter 36 . 7/31/2012
This is a brilliant story! update for two years? Please update soon im dying to know what happens next! :)
Guest chapter 27 . 7/18/2012
In your author's note on this chapter you mentioned identifying marks of a Basilisk. Traditionally basilisks have a feathery crest on their heads. I was rather disappointed when the Chamber of Secrets movie left that out. I imagine that even at about a year old he might have grown a few small feathers.

I really enjoy this story.
LightDarkShadows chapter 36 . 7/18/2012
This is such an interesting story and I'm glad I stumbled upon it.
1,095 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »