Reviews for And it's Taken me With it
octoberrose11 chapter 36 . 9/1/2012
Hi?

Okay, I'll just say this series is one of my favorites (I've read both at least a dozen times this year alone) and I was wondering if you're still working on it? If not its cool, I know life gets busy and college sucks all the writing time, but I just didn't see anything on your profile that said either way.
darkspiritelf chapter 36 . 8/27/2012
Goyle they would even each other out like in the other world.
Kori chapter 36 . 8/18/2012
New fan. Big fan. No update in almost 2 years? Unacceptable! D You must finish!
pikachucat chapter 36 . 8/13/2012
awesome story please write more
Reina chapter 36 . 8/6/2012
Dangit! Why!? Why would you do this to me!? Sure, it wasn't technically to me... but still! So far I'm really Loving this sequel, and I'm certain I'll keep Loving it! Um... I don't exactly remember when you last updated, well, in this one it was sometime in 2010. But I don't remember if you've mentioned anything about continuing this fic... So, I was wondering if you could message me a response? If you decide you will then my e-mail address is:
If not, then Thanks anyways for the Incredible fic you've written! It really was an Awesome mix of so many different... Types, I guess the word would be, of stories. For example, you have Dimension Travelling, a type of technical Time Travelling, Slash, Het, Boy-Turned-Girl, Animagus!Harry, Slytherin!Harry, and Severitus! Plus more, but I'll just leave it at that 'cause I'm probably boring you with my rambling! Sorry about that and, incase you decide not to message, Bye!
tinuviel21 chapter 36 . 7/31/2012
This is a brilliant story! but...no update for two years? Please update soon im dying to know what happens next! :)
Guest chapter 27 . 7/18/2012
In your author's note on this chapter you mentioned identifying marks of a Basilisk. Traditionally basilisks have a feathery crest on their heads. I was rather disappointed when the Chamber of Secrets movie left that out. I imagine that even at about a year old he might have grown a few small feathers.

I really enjoy this story.
LightDarkShadows chapter 36 . 7/18/2012
This is such an interesting story and I'm glad I stumbled upon it.
revan chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
dude plz finish this awsomely awsome story the pure awsomeness of this story is beyond the laws of awesomeness
Paige chapter 36 . 4/18/2012
when is the next chapter being posted?
3dumplings3 chapter 36 . 4/17/2012
confused, but enjoying it.
3dumplings3 chapter 13 . 4/17/2012
love this fanfic, but confused- was the dream vision visible to all of the class? were they all commenting on his? or was pansy commenting on ers? did draco just not notice?
Shannon the Original chapter 36 . 4/16/2012
Please update soon this is really good
Fireotaku18 chapter 36 . 3/20/2012
Die I swear you should curl into a ball of dust! You left the story hanging! Whhat happens next? *crying, pulls out another vodoo doll* UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Sofia Ottoman chapter 36 . 3/19/2012
This has been a brilliant read so far. I love your ideas. I look forward to reading more.
1,103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »