Reviews for And it's Taken me With it
Guest chapter 27 . 7/18/2012
In your author's note on this chapter you mentioned identifying marks of a Basilisk. Traditionally basilisks have a feathery crest on their heads. I was rather disappointed when the Chamber of Secrets movie left that out. I imagine that even at about a year old he might have grown a few small feathers.

I really enjoy this story.
LightDarkShadows chapter 36 . 7/18/2012
This is such an interesting story and I'm glad I stumbled upon it.
revan chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
dude plz finish this awsomely awsome story the pure awsomeness of this story is beyond the laws of awesomeness
Paige chapter 36 . 4/18/2012
when is the next chapter being posted?
3dumplings3 chapter 36 . 4/17/2012
confused, but enjoying it.
3dumplings3 chapter 13 . 4/17/2012
love this fanfic, but confused- was the dream vision visible to all of the class? were they all commenting on his? or was pansy commenting on ers? did draco just not notice?
Shannon the Original chapter 36 . 4/16/2012
Please update soon this is really good
Fireotaku18 chapter 36 . 3/20/2012
Die I swear you should curl into a ball of dust! You left the story hanging! Whhat happens next? *crying, pulls out another vodoo doll* UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Sofia Ottoman chapter 36 . 3/19/2012
This has been a brilliant read so far. I love your ideas. I look forward to reading more.
here.knows.not chapter 36 . 3/13/2012
Dear Allanasha ke kiri,

I have greatly enjoyed reading this series for the last 3 days and I cannot wait to see what comes next in the story.

I know that you have not updated in a few months but i wanted to review and let you know that there are still readers out here rooting for this story.

I have an idea, it came to me after the third time you wrote into the story that "at times it is hard to remember that she :hermione: is not a pureblood" and how you already have the precedence set up with the death and 'reappearance' of Dracara from the malfoy family, is it a possibility that hemione was actually taken from her family (possibly a dark family killed off) and given to the grangers?

N. i wish you the best of luck with all your future endevers

i cant wait to read more/...oh and i vote for Goyle because it is like they were meant to be in both universes...soooo cute

Sincerely your avid reader,

Meadow7 chapter 9 . 3/11/2012
BellaLessai chapter 36 . 3/10/2012
I know it's been awhile since you've written but PLEASE don't totally abandon this fic. I know how it goes with getting busy and all but PLEASE keep it up. I'd love to see how this unfolds. So yes, please write more when you get time.

And I'd love to see Hermione with Goyle again providing he's similar to the Goyle in the alternate universe. Maybe he has to learn not to be such a git and in doing so, it makes Draco warm up slightly from Ice Prince to just a Snow Prince XD
Deleted18 chapter 36 . 2/26/2012
This is such a great story! I am heartbroken that you seem to have abandoned it. Please come back to it. Please!
TalaStar chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I am very sad now! I just realized your last update to this story was about a year ago! I am very sad that this isn't finished [

I read all three of these stories(aitmwi, twgc, an after he was gone) within 2 days(they are very addicting!) and as soon as I got to the last chapter on this story I tried to go to the next chapter and nearly cried when I couldn't!

I just wanted to tell you you're an amazing author, these stories are very well written and plotted and are, once again, very addicting! I have a 1yr old child and had to read around chasing her around and still read them in 2days! lol

very well done! I applaud you, and will continue hoping that you magically are able to update and finish this story. I'm going to be a little dead inside until it's done! ]
TalaStar chapter 36 . 2/12/2012