Reviews for And it's Taken me With it
Sofia Ottoman chapter 36 . 3/19/2012
This has been a brilliant read so far. I love your ideas. I look forward to reading more.
here.knows.not chapter 36 . 3/13/2012
Dear Allanasha ke kiri,

I have greatly enjoyed reading this series for the last 3 days and I cannot wait to see what comes next in the story.

I know that you have not updated in a few months but i wanted to review and let you know that there are still readers out here rooting for this story.

I have an idea, it came to me after the third time you wrote into the story that "at times it is hard to remember that she :hermione: is not a pureblood" and how you already have the precedence set up with the death and 'reappearance' of Dracara from the malfoy family, is it a possibility that hemione was actually taken from her family (possibly a dark family killed off) and given to the grangers?

N. i wish you the best of luck with all your future endevers

i cant wait to read more/...oh and i vote for Goyle because it is like they were meant to be in both universes...soooo cute

Sincerely your avid reader,

A.
Meadow7 chapter 9 . 3/11/2012
BellaLessai chapter 36 . 3/10/2012
I know it's been awhile since you've written but PLEASE don't totally abandon this fic. I know how it goes with getting busy and all but PLEASE keep it up. I'd love to see how this unfolds. So yes, please write more when you get time.

And I'd love to see Hermione with Goyle again providing he's similar to the Goyle in the alternate universe. Maybe he has to learn not to be such a git and in doing so, it makes Draco warm up slightly from Ice Prince to just a Snow Prince XD
Deleted18 chapter 36 . 2/26/2012
This is such a great story! I am heartbroken that you seem to have abandoned it. Please come back to it. Please!
TalaStar chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I am very sad now! I just realized your last update to this story was about a year ago! I am very sad that this isn't finished [

I read all three of these stories(aitmwi, twgc, an after he was gone) within 2 days(they are very addicting!) and as soon as I got to the last chapter on this story I tried to go to the next chapter and nearly cried when I couldn't!

I just wanted to tell you you're an amazing author, these stories are very well written and plotted and are, once again, very addicting! I have a 1yr old child and had to read around chasing her around and still read them in 2days! lol

very well done! I applaud you, and will continue hoping that you magically are able to update and finish this story. I'm going to be a little dead inside until it's done! ]
TalaStar chapter 36 . 2/12/2012
was this the end? Please say no! I need more! lol ]
KatNdraco chapter 36 . 2/12/2012
Ahhhh! I need more! Addicted! Must. read. more! O.o
Gilraen Elensar chapter 36 . 1/11/2012
Oh! I can't wait for next chapter!

*:.。. o()o .。.:*
Tsudama chapter 36 . 11/25/2011
I really really loved your fic (this one and the other pne 'The world's gone crazy)! I read them all in 2 days and a half, if that's no loving it!

I was so sad when i saw the last you published it was one year ago, thought i hope you will miraculously find some inspiration!

Tsuudama

P.S. If i had to write about all the things I liked, like the time turner thing which is not new but still in a completly innovative way or Grabbe and Goyle not so much idiots, or Harry and Draco... Bref, I loved everything and it would take me at least 2 messages to tell you everything :D So i stop here!

Ah the last thing if I were not so busy with my studies, i would probably ask you to translate it in French. Perhaps in summer!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 36 . 11/4/2011
Nathaniel! I'm happy you're here.

How . . . Where did Potter learn to brew that potion with such finesse?.. Yes, he would most definitely have to keep an eye on the boy. As much as he may hate it, there seemed to be a lot of untapped potential in him.

Very, very glad.

Messing with Malfoys' heads.

When will Severus get to know at least some of Harry's secrets? He has already noticed change in Harry. And what about Draco? Will Draco tell his impressions and musings to his godfather?

If I say no, then there is nothing. If I say yes, well, Harry is basically cheating on his love with another, even if that person is another him.

I would settle on Harry and this Draco being friends, not more. Because Lucius would hardly accept even friendship. And I don't want to give up on returning to Nathaniel's universe.

he should get to know him. He found himself immensely curious about this other reality Potter had spoken of. He hadn't been forthcoming in his description. And Potter had seemed very tense around Albus. The question was, why?

Severus, get Harry's confidence and don't break his trust.

I hope Harry has his Draco's gift-necklace with him. When this Draco notices it...

Severus had to admit though; he liked knowing something the headmaster didn't. It was a very nice change.

Brilliant. And twins will ask how Harry knew about purple side-effect colour.

Yes, I know that Ron accepted this a little two easily, but, honestly, I got tired of making him a prat,

Agree. Maybe, shock overload burned his prejudices.

I don't think that the contract doesn't take writing down for somebody else into account. I think that Draco will be affected by the spell.

I'm glad Draco is on their side.

I want Harry/James, Nathaniel, Tom, Severus-spy, Draca be in the same universe. I don't want Remus, Sirius, James, Peter, Dumbledore or Lily to be here. Well, I can tolerate Remus and Dumbledore, if Dumbledore accepts that he isn't the Supreme Ruler of Britain. The 'easiest' way would be for Tom to travel here, it would be not unexpected after his basilisk dies. But I don't want to leave Tom's world at mercy of murderous Dumbledore either. I can only hope that Tom will be able to defeat him, quickly. And considering, that James has become Luna's receptor, I wish that they all live in the second universe. But the first universe needs help more, for in it not one but two wizards became power-hungry. Unlike Tom, Albus can hardly see that he doesn't have to be the one to stop all 'evil'.

Is Draca pregnant?

"We could lend you the use of a house elf," Dumbledore suggested.

So generous, oh almighty Dumbledore! Harry has his own elf, Dobby, if you have forgotten, and Harry doesn't have to ask your permission to call him. And Sirius's house... Harry doesn't know Sirius left it to him? And Harry has yet to see any Potter estates, or Potters' will.

Luna's Receptor Poll: Draco: 26

Fine by me. At least, cross-universe problems are unlikely to arise. The main problem will be fighting against Voldemort, but Voldemort is unlikely to know about Luna's ability, yet.

Harry has enough on his plate without the added pressure of it

Besides, Harry/James already is receptor of Nathaniel's Luna.

Well... Your story is crazy mix of:

1. travel between realities;

2. Harry being sorted into Slytherin;

3. Draco not joining Voldemort;

4. Harry - Draco pairing;

5. Harry, Ron and others forming ignoble Gryffindor gang similar to Marauders;

6. Severus being Harry's father with Lily applying a glamour;

7. Dumbledore being evil, power-hungry and prejudiced against pure-bloods;

8. Tom Marvolo Riddle being fair, just, wise and kind;

9. Harry bonding with a basilisk hatchling.

Any of these could have brought forth an interesting plot. But together... You have an enormous potential to change two worlds.

Thank you. Good luck.
Thenchick chapter 36 . 10/10/2011
post more plz! I love this story and I want more!
jetsonastro24 chapter 31 . 9/24/2011
By your logic about the sides of the war there are five sides, Dumbledore's, Harry's, Voldemort's, the Ministry's, and Dead; morbid but true.
SophiaVenganza chapter 36 . 9/22/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! *sobs uncontrollably* there's no more? my life is over! what will i do now without having these gloriously brilliant pieces of literature. JKR should bow down before you and take note of how things should have gone down! please write more I'll actually have to contemplate going to sleep so i dont get bored sitting on my ass all day doing nothing!
DarkRubberNeck chapter 36 . 9/20/2011