Reviews for And it's Taken me With it
Bamboozlement chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
YAY!

Aww, he's got the Weas- I mean RON back... *is pleased*

O, that is gonna be one BIG confrontation... Is Snape Harry's father in this universe? If so, is he gonna find out? *blinks at author hopefully*

This is going to be so funny! *bounces in anticipation*
Quetzalcoatls chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
great chapter update soon!
libaka chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
YAY! A new chapter already! You update so much faster than I ever did... maybe you'll inspire me. hopefully...

Anyways, I liked this chapter A LOT. Mostly because Harry is so changed, and yet everyone around him is the same, but it slaps him in the face because he spent TWO years away. Maybe he can put all that good knowledge to use, hm? :)
killing u with umbrellas chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
will snape or slughorn teach potions?

awesome chapter. can't wait for the next one!
Lady of the Hunt chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
Awesome sequel so far. _ Can't wait until the next update. :)
ObsidianEbony chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
I like how you portrayed the Dursleys' personalities and Harry's feelings of living in his own universe once again. Harry's initial confusion and sadness were very nicely done.

It's a good beginning to the sequel and I hope you update soon!
charming2drew chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
WOT! Great first chapter! I am already in love with it! It's all in Harry's attitude! It makes me happy! :) Can't wait for the next chapter! Now I shall go vote!
animelvr4evr chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
Yayness! it's the sequel! haha this made me really happy as i was reading it ] but anyhoo... aw i miss draco already [. Can they come to this world? and whats happening on the other side... how's the reactions? gee i cant wait for the next chappie!
Bamboozlement chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
*sniffles*

Poor Harry...

I'm guessing that it's the same time as when he left... HAH! Hermione won't be pleased, he'll already know all of the lessons...*giggles*

Aw, why didn't Dray get to go with him! *angry glare*

I hope he finds a way to go with Harry... *hints heavily*

PWEASE LET THEM BE TOGETHER!

*coughs*

Anyway... *sheepish grin* Lovely story, can't wait for more of the sequel, should be amazing if the first is anything to go by!

Amber
CatClawz chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
A good start. I wish it were longer, but I also know you're an author who updates regularly. Thank you for that. _ Looking forward to the story.
PersonifyThis chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
I just reread TWGC and I still totally love it! When I saws it was completed I was so excited and went looking for the sequel right away! I am so excited to see how the story progresses! Oh and I'm totally relieved that James... Harry now I guess still has Nathaniel... it would have been wicked sad otherwise.

Great job!

Happy Writing!
libaka chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
WAH! I am so sad that he had to come back, though I understand why. I'm not sure if Harry had been away for a long time or just a few minutes. Could you clarify that? THANKS FOR WRITING!
HazelWolf1 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
First of all: twu luv. I love "The World's Gone Crazy" and I'm loving this one too. Out of all of that, I only have a couple questions: one- why did a vengence demon grant his wish in the first place, and two- does he still have the necklace and will this world's Draco see/react to it?

Also, I'd love to cast a vote for your poll, if possible. I want to vote for whichever story you're planning that has the most dominant, strong, take-charge Harry. I have a fondness for fics where Harry can actually take care of himself, and I admit, for slash, I prefer him to be the top in his relationships. So add my vote in, and update again soon!

~Hazel