Reviews for And it's Taken me With it
keske chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
yay new story chapter thing! poofs you you are now alive and healthy and whole and forgiven...gives you a godiva chocolate bar
Toki Mirage chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
aw *sniffles* Poor Harry

Well, I'm glad you posted the sequel at the same time as the last chapter of the other fic, so that way I can put it on my alert subscription.

Looking forward to future updates!

Mirage
snazzy1 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Oh! I didn't realize some of the sequel was already posted! Well, a little angst builds tension and sweetens the resolution. Too much angst causes fan mass suicide. So, has the same amount of time passed? If time has passed, why is Hedwig still with the Dursleys? I'd think either the order would have taken her, or the Dursleys would have killed her..
charming2drew chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Gah! Great intro chapter! I want more! I'm so addicted. I'm at home sick, I totally need something to read! :) lol Anywho, totally love it!
child-of-paradox-and-chaos chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Brilliant! Poor poor Harry... I hope Draco will find a way to him! Or he will find a way back!
ObsidianEbony chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
I like how you distinguished between the arrogant bully Malfoy and the Draco that Harry loves. I also like the title, sort of a continuation from the prequel.
Ichigh0st chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
aw aw AW.

poor har-bear. :[
MitternachtTHEmidnightSilence chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
-crys-

That was so sad! But... At least he has Nataniel! That's always good! Ahh, sry bout the review for last chap of The Worlds Gone Crazy. Didn't mean to sound like I was complaining. I wasn't; I just liked it, sry -blushes in embaresment-

Well, as always, Cant wait for your update! Great start with your Prologue!
XcrimsonroseX chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
That was AWESOME! I liked the other story before this one 2! hope you update soon!
1,089 | « Prev Page 1 .. 63 70 71 72 73