Reviews for And it's Taken me With it
fattoad chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Can't wait for the next chapter!
ams71080 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
I Hope it does get happier. Nice beginning though.

Amber
Alicia Spinet chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
How could you do this to Harry? Take away Draco from him! I can't believe you! Poor Harry! Why don't send Draco with him? I hope you have good explanation to this hole thing or I will hex you till your next generation!
Yaraslava Rada chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Great start to the sequel! Update again soon please!
silveredred chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Interesting start. I kinda get the feeling that time hasn't passed in his original world, which would be a neat setup for Harry. Does Harry still have the necklace Draco gave him, will we find out what it means once this world's Draco sees it? Love the story and I'm excited for the sequel.
Luciun Weasley-Ogg chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
this is a really good start to the aequal as ever i look farward to more
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
poor hj. i can't wait to read the next chapter!
Esseraph chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Yay! *happy dance* Poor Harry though. Just posting to say you're an awesome author and Happy Writing. Can't wait to see where this goes.

Sincerely, Sorrow
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Sob!

I knew it was comming but still! So sad... I love the start.. I sort of forgot what happened back at the start of TWGC so I think I'll go glance over it now...

Great start, cannot wait for more so do hurry, pretty please?
keske chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
yay new story chapter thing! ~poofs you~ you are now alive and healthy and whole and forgiven...~gives you a godiva chocolate bar~
Toki Mirage chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
aw *sniffles* Poor Harry

Well, I'm glad you posted the sequel at the same time as the last chapter of the other fic, so that way I can put it on my alert subscription.

Looking forward to future updates!

Mirage
snazzy1 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Oh! I didn't realize some of the sequel was already posted! Well, a little angst builds tension and sweetens the resolution. Too much angst causes fan mass suicide. So, has the same amount of time passed? If time has passed, why is Hedwig still with the Dursleys? I'd think either the order would have taken her, or the Dursleys would have killed her..
charming2drew chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Gah! Great intro chapter! I want more! I'm so addicted. I'm at home sick, I totally need something to read! :) lol Anywho, totally love it!
child-of-paradox-and-chaos chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Brilliant! Poor poor Harry... I hope Draco will find a way to him! Or he will find a way back!
ObsidianEbony chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
I like how you distinguished between the arrogant bully Malfoy and the Draco that Harry loves. I also like the title, sort of a continuation from the prequel.
1,098 | « Prev Page 1 .. 63 70 71 72 73 74 Next »