Reviews for Together
Scrappy7082 chapter 9 . 11/25/2014
This three-shot is AWESOME! I have already read it like five times. I wish you would make more stories. There is one little thing that's been bothering me though. In part 2, you called Courtney the "eldest cousin" but in the third part, an even older cousin, Andrew, was introduced. Like, what? (But don't take it as criticism, I sometimes feel like I have OCD about this sort of stuff.) Keep writing! -Scraps
outcast-scribbler-x chapter 4 . 8/16/2014
this was fantastic :D
outcast-scribbler-x chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
It's okay :) I too have that weird little quirk where everything can't just be happy, happy. Everyone experiences hardships on the path of life and writing about how everything about how everything is so perfect; everything is going to be perfect; everything will always be perfect. Irritates me. It's not realistic, and it 's just plain cheesy. And I cringe at cheesy. (btw this story isn't cheesy at all)
Anyway, this is just too sweet xD I'm so proud of her for finally ridding herself of that monster. And her and Duncan are just too cute :3
outcast-scribbler-x chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
adorable :3
SilentlyCorrectingYourGrammar chapter 9 . 4/9/2014
You are an absolutely brilliant writer!
Blue Saturday chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
This is such a good one shot collection! The playa one was probably my favorite, but I'm a sucker for playa fics. You're really talented

Ps: Please update Gone I'm begging you.

Love, Blue Saturday
AudiLion chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
I love the 3-shot its my favorite!
Helena chapter 9 . 1/23/2011
Total Drama Addict chapter 9 . 12/21/2010
oh gosh, i love your DuncanxCourtney stories. :)

i actually had to re-read part one and two, because i had no idea what was going on. i mean... it's been so long!

anyways, that was just wonderful! i just loved how it all worked out in the end!

-Total Drama Addict, out!
CarmillaD chapter 9 . 12/17/2010
You really made my day with this update! * w *. Is so good to see you back. It was nice to see how Duncan got along with her family, specially with Nan. While Andrew seemed to be like the perfect image of a good big brother for his cousins, I seriously wanted to hurt Kayla every time she got too bratty of flirty with Duncan. Wow, that part when she found them kissing left me shocked. However, Kayla won my respect when she helped to reunite them and showed her support towards Courtney, getting over her crush. That was admirable.

The narrative was fantastic as always, I felt like I was inside the story, living with them those incredible summer days. And the descriptions of the scenarios weren't the only thing that captivated me: The way you explained the reasons behind Courtney's behavior, the inside of Duncan's mind and heart... it was AMAZING, and that a wonderful ending with the heart carving scene and the kiss in front of their families.

Can't wait to read your next oneshot for the "Together" collection, and please continue soon with "Gone"
Cereal-Killa chapter 9 . 12/17/2010
*tears of joy*

Do you understand how great you are?

My whole little heart hurt when I read the part about Courtney losing her mother. I don't know, maybe I'm just being some big cry baby about my own mother's absense, but I had to step away from the computer for a second and just flat out cry. The fact that she shared that with Duncan just made my tear ducts flat out die.

The ending was so, super cute! I love how you repeated the whole 'he was drawn to her' line. I did that thing where you spazz out like, 'Omgeezus dats from da start!' So thats how you know that this was just awesome. Because I only get fangirlish over awesome stuff (cause I'm cool like that, brah).

But really, it means so much to have a chapter of this just freaking great story dedicated to me, because you're writing is just amazing.

I loved Nan, and Kayla just kept me laughing. I don't know, she was just so relatable, to myself and to other people I've encountered. Great OC characters, since a lot of times people tend to over due those characters or make them total Mary-Sues.

Its just great to see you update! Thanks so much for the dedication and just for being an awesome friend. Its great to have you updating on FF again.

Thanks again,

(P.S.: you're a boon. Haha, joking, but I had to say that sometime... am I lame for that?

Oh whatever, we're both nerds here. :D)
Kick Me Awake chapter 9 . 12/16/2010
awwww :) that was really sweet! i think this is one of my favieee chapters in this story :D cant wait to see more from you!

love lovezz

flymeawaytoneverland chapter 9 . 12/16/2010
..I have no words to describe how amazinly awesome this was.. but.. I'll try :P

I absolutley adored this :) the chapter, and the three parts in general

it's funny.. I've been listning to Haunted by Taylor Swift on repeat while reading this.. and I don't know if the lyrics fit exactly, but the tune and the meaning to it do.. a little.. at least to me they do.. :P

ha, I love Court's nan and Courtney giving all of her to Duncan, without actually giving herself away (if that makes sense..) was my favorite part :)

..well.. I guess I'll end this review :P haha, this was well worth the wait, and it was beautiful.. I loved this so much

..update soon :)
Total Drama Addict chapter 8 . 6/12/2010
four. you said it four times!
flymeawaytoneverland chapter 8 . 4/28/2010