Reviews for Butterfly
Elementalearthwolf101 chapter 51 . 11/3
gabrielatsuki chapter 51 . 8/19
I love it!
arvora chapter 45 . 7/7
I really like your story, but I must point out that in the books, Harry is almost cought out of hi dorm after hours because he found it weird that Barty crouch would be in Snapes potion cupboard in the middle of the night and then when he goes to look he is found by Moody who takes his Marauder map.
So in the books, the real names are definitely displayed on the map wether you are polyjuiced or in animagus form.

But oyur story is awesome anyway !
TheVastEmptiness chapter 51 . 6/11
Well, I've marathoned this story in two days and I must say I'm extremely impressed. It's been years but I truly hope the sequel comes out soon, I'm very much looking forward to it.
tat5934 chapter 51 . 6/7
Your story was absolutely awesome! I can't wait for the sequel, and I hope that you are still planning to write it!
Nitishu chapter 28 . 5/31
I find it ironic that you have to remind people to reread the prologue when they make mistaken assumptions, whereas you did so in this chapter by outing Harry as a Parselmouth both in front of the school and Voldemort himself while in the prologue he 'stated' he was glad not many people knew about his talent, and Voldemort seemed to muse that he had only heard rumors of the talent in the boy. Oops.
Ani Mei chapter 51 . 5/29
This is amazing. I like how the prologue sets up the fic and we work towards it. It's been an incredible journey. I also enjoy your unique interpretations of canon events, such as the inclusion of the different professors, the title events, but with your own twists. Often times, these rewriting stories place Harry in Slytherin, lift dialogue and events, and have Dumbledore as this really evil character whereas Voldemort is this misunderstood, cuddly guy. Your Dumbledore is subtly manipulative, Voldemort is dark but not insane. I really like the development of the fics and your twists on these canon events. It is very enjoyable and refreshing to read.
I enjoy Lucius and Harry fics, though at times their relationship is unsettling. Your reasoning for Lucius's attraction to Harry and initially his horcrux makes sense, but it's still a bit...odd.
The ending with the memories, or at least your explanation of Evan wanting to take the memories have me a bit confused. But now that Voldemort is back, I am excited to see what Harry will bring to the war effort.
I am not eager for the tension between Voldemort and Lucius though, I am unsure how it will resolve without bloodshed and betrayal, but I guess I will leave that to your expert creativity.
I hope On Gossamer Wings is in the works. It's been three years, is it wishful thinking to hope that you've completed it during this time and want to upload them in close succession?
Regardless, I really enjoy Butterfly and the journey we had with Harry. Thank you for this wonderful fic and for completing it!
Cobalt Dreams chapter 1 . 4/13
Okay, so, I read this story a while back, and after seeing your author's notes that mentioned A Life of Lies several times, I thought I would read that story too. Whoever kept asking you when your Evan would start acting like the Evan in A Life of Lies is crazy. Your Evan is much better and so is this story in general. Just thought you should know that :)
blackbloodywolf chapter 51 . 2/3
Please write a sequel! it can't end here
Beth9891 chapter 51 . 2/1
So so good! Amazing! You are a genius :-) are you still planning on writing a sequel? (Plzzz pretty pretty plz)
bagofpopcorn chapter 1 . 1/25
Many years later and this story remains one of my favorites.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/2/2014
Guest chapter 16 . 12/2/2014
I wish harry wasn't so mean to hermione
Guest chapter 15 . 12/2/2014