Reviews for My Hero
EbonyWing chapter 15 . 3/19
I adore this story, it's brilliant and it made me very happy! ;)

Loved the Sylar-Peter friendship at the end too!
Good story. This would make some really nice canon
Shellbean chapter 15 . 9/25/2015
Hey Remuslives,
This was another great story with Clair and Sylar. I liked the ending where Claire is pregnant with their baby and Peter is okay with it. Shellbean:)
emmaleewhittaker chapter 15 . 12/1/2014
Awe very nice
Guest chapter 15 . 9/13/2014
Love love love this fic it's soooo good!
windchild04 chapter 15 . 4/16/2013
loved it!
Arianmaiden chapter 15 . 3/31/2013
Very good. I loved the slow, subtle, almost surprising way that their love snuck up on them.
MaddAlice chapter 15 . 3/7/2013
Loved the story, especially the ending :)
I love storytellers chapter 15 . 7/27/2012
:D Me gusta! lol really enjoyed reading, thank you for creating this wonderful fic. :]
I love storytellers chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
oh this is awesome, there both so doped up on fake emotions lol
Jallielover0202 chapter 15 . 4/7/2012
Ohh I love this story I think there should be more Sylar/Claire stories
SusanMarieS chapter 11 . 3/1/2012
Hey, so I reread this, and then decided to make a cover for it. It's in the same place as the other one on my LiveJournal under susanmarieR. Is it all right to make this an ePub for myself so I can have it for my nook color? If you want I can make it give you a copy with the other formats (mobi for kindle and pdf for regular) if you wanted to make it avaliable for your fans. Thanks, and if you don't want me to that's understandable. just let me know.

oh, yeah, and of course i love this story. I don't know how many times i've read it.
readinggirl1989 chapter 15 . 2/16/2012
sequel? please?
SamScrolls chapter 15 . 2/6/2012
This was a great story! Loved the concept of them being forced to love each other and then actually falling in love. Very creative! Good job!
evening blue chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
i really like this fic its cute and something that could actually happen in the heroes "world"