Reviews for My Hero
emmaleewhittaker chapter 15 . 12/1/2014
Awe very nice
Guest chapter 15 . 9/13/2014
Love love love this fic it's soooo good!
windchild04 chapter 15 . 4/16/2013
loved it!
Arianmaiden chapter 15 . 3/31/2013
Very good. I loved the slow, subtle, almost surprising way that their love snuck up on them.
MaddAlice chapter 15 . 3/7/2013
Loved the story, especially the ending :)
I love storytellers chapter 15 . 7/27/2012
:D Me gusta! lol really enjoyed reading, thank you for creating this wonderful fic. :]
I love storytellers chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
oh this is awesome, there both so doped up on fake emotions lol
Jallielover0202 chapter 15 . 4/7/2012
Ohh I love this story I think there should be more Sylar/Claire stories
SusanMarieS chapter 11 . 3/1/2012
Hey, so I reread this, and then decided to make a cover for it. It's in the same place as the other one on my LiveJournal under susanmarieR. Is it all right to make this an ePub for myself so I can have it for my nook color? If you want I can make it give you a copy with the other formats (mobi for kindle and pdf for regular) if you wanted to make it avaliable for your fans. Thanks, and if you don't want me to that's understandable. just let me know.

oh, yeah, and of course i love this story. I don't know how many times i've read it.
readinggirl1989 chapter 15 . 2/16/2012
sequel? please?
ok1angel chapter 15 . 2/6/2012
This was a great story! Loved the concept of them being forced to love each other and then actually falling in love. Very creative! Good job!
evening blue chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
i really like this fic its cute and something that could actually happen in the heroes "world"
CrazySue05 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Hello my lovely! It's been awhile...I reread your Sylaire stories every few months or so because they make me happy! And I love this one sooo much! Their whole interaction is just fantastic!

I hope you're coming out with something new soon!
SusanMarieS chapter 12 . 5/21/2011
reread the story, and it's still awesome! thanks a bunch.
Simplified Chaos chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Wow. How... evil. xD I love it.