Reviews for Sappy and Chibification
Guest chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
go rukia! kick his ass! dont let him call one of the main characters weak! save chappy not renji!

ichigo,rukia,orihime,chad,renji,uryu are only important characters if anyone objects i'll kill u for being a moron!
ghost aaml chapter 6 . 8/11/2011
hehe this looks like its gonna be funny
PenSlash chapter 6 . 4/27/2010
If your planning to have Kenji beat up, don't do it. Instead of it be predictable be as unpredictable you can be.
Oh and could you be nice and let Soi Fon so mad that when someone comments about her age and/or size/age
Also how does yamamoto and the other people(coughUnohanacough) don't get any younger?
THATS IS ALL MASTER BLEACH(DON'T FEEL LIKE SHFTING MY WORDS)
StrykrWolf chapter 5 . 7/26/2009
Haha. "Neliel the Gangsta Girl"

and

Sappy is quite scary now *goes and hides in 'happy place'*

_'

I like the story you have so far! I can't wait until you update!
bob115 chapter 5 . 7/25/2009
o.O umm...
idontseepenguins chapter 4 . 7/16/2009
interesting can't wait for the next chapter
z-nadka-zak chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Wow... an overly happy weirdo comes to Soul Society planning on... spreading cheer, mental anguish and unleash their inner children? And who supposedly loves cherries and... fleas. Wow. What a character.

And for some reason... Nel comes to earth as a student? Isn't that going to be a bit weird? what exactly does she look like anyway? I can't quite picture her without her mask thingy...

And while your spelling is very good (something that seriously seems to lack here on the internet .) I still think you might need a beta reader to use. Just to fix up your paragraphs, the description, make sure all the details in your plot are ironed out etc. If you don't mind, can I be your beta reader? I think you have quite a bit of potential and can make great stories with the right structure of writing.
LunaRinny chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
this is my face O_O. -adds to story alert and sneaks away slowly- lol
DreamlessRiver chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Hey, great story! It's got a got a good starting! Please continue.