Reviews for A Second Shot At Love
OMG!

I'm in shock!

LOVE IT!
LalaCullen1997 chapter 10 . 8/10/2010
WTF WTF WTF WTF OMG OMG OMG OMG what is happening?
csp4 chapter 13 . 7/15/2010
Such a total waste of time! I hope Edward spends an eternity making up to Bella for the total 'fuck-up' he accomplished! Besides Bella, my heart goes out to Ian. To love someone the way he loved Bella & she barely tolerated him. This story actually makes me cry!
SKaylor95 chapter 10 . 2/6/2010
ah! how could you do that?
twilight-is-lovee chapter 19 . 1/30/2010
Cute story!
Raelynne chapter 19 . 1/23/2010
loved the story :)
laydeamalthya chapter 17 . 1/22/2010
Okay. I've read quite a few 'piano sex' scenes and I have to say that this is the best one that I've read so far. Bravo! ... now I just need to get those thoughts out of my head to go back to the hubs... ugh.
april1 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Just started this, I see it's complete and has been for a very long time. So far, I like the story, and I am no great writer or anything but it is terribly difficult to read the word "than" when you mean "then". Good grammer really helps a story flow as you read. Do you have/want an editor? I used to edit A LOT professionally, although for non-fic.
soton chapter 7 . 12/28/2009
Hey - found your story last night. Didn't know whether to read it or not as I am I a huge E&B fan and didn't want to read that Bella had died and Edward found love with someone else - so you can imagine my surprise once I started reading.

To be honest I'm not sure whether this is real or if Edward having some kind of breakdown? :(

Anyways like your writing style as it flows really well - so I'll keep reading. :)
oreo121105 chapter 10 . 11/18/2009
aw thats is sad! but i know they r goona work this out because they are bella and edward!
mrsn30 chapter 6 . 9/12/2009
This story has been great so far! The writing is good and the storyline is very interesting. Lucky for me it's already complete so I don't have to wait to see what's going to happen!
pixiekat7 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
I read Save You and it broke my heart, but your story looks fascinating. Loved the first chapter & who knows, maybe Edward will get a miracle...
SailorV911 chapter 19 . 9/2/2009
hehe. that was cool. never read that one before!
SailorV911 chapter 18 . 9/2/2009
yea wedding! loved that she didn't fight it! you go girl!
SailorV911 chapter 17 . 9/2/2009
um, wow, i need to get a piano! lol. gotta love esme!
126 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »