Reviews for A Second Shot At Love
SailorV911 chapter 16 . 9/2/2009
haha. alice cracks me up.
SailorV911 chapter 14 . 9/2/2009
i agree. it was a nice change to see it happen instantly without pain and with a bunch of pleasure. so hot!
SailorV911 chapter 13 . 9/2/2009
heck no! Hopefully edward let you sleep after you wrote this chapter! omg, how...tragic! wow. this story blows my mind. lol, and I LOVED cocky edwards comment about no one makeing her feel like that. I know that's right! yummy.
SailorV911 chapter 12 . 9/2/2009
OH! ;D I figured it out! This is who she married, right. Wow, what a crappy life for him and her if that is the case. wow. how sad. and btw, i figured it out before she saw the pic of Ian on Edwards desk. Hopefully I'm right.
SailorV911 chapter 11 . 9/2/2009
haha. very funny! I was actually laughing at work when I read the "dreaming" part. I was wondering who made you angry! lol. Wow, that was intense. Ah, so she did speak of him... drama. loves it.
SailorV911 chapter 10 . 9/2/2009
:O wtf? ...
SailorV911 chapter 9 . 9/2/2009
omg, sex AND a promise to change her? you are too good to us!
SailorV911 chapter 8 . 9/2/2009
So, love the story, but I have noticed throughout that you confuse then and than. But awesome still.
SailorV911 chapter 7 . 9/2/2009
yummy, she's breaking him down! yeah! LOVED the conversation b/w you and edward btw! i'm jealous. lol
SailorV911 chapter 6 . 9/2/2009
good god he needs to give it up already! damn, he's waited how long now? seriously!
SailorV911 chapter 5 . 9/2/2009
aww. how cute.
SailorV911 chapter 4 . 9/2/2009
ok, you are evil. lol. glad I am reading this as a completed story cuz your cliffies are like a million stories tall! geez! WOW, Edward really flipped over her and the house thing huh. Where the hell else was she supposed to stay? So, does she have no parents? Does this get explained later?
SailorV911 chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
haha. How funny that ROSE of all people talks first. And believes it before Edward. I guess they are supposed to not exist, so it should come as no surprise that this could happen to them.
SailorV911 chapter 2 . 9/2/2009
I was wondering where Alice was throughout all of this! Man, they all have got to be so freakin confused at this point! Let's see what Carlisle has to say, shall we?
SailorV911 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
ok, so i read some of these at work on my phone (shh! don't tell ;)) and now I want to review, since I can't on my phone! I freakin LOVE this story with this chapter! LOVE it! I squeal like Alice when I finish reading this chapter! awesomeness!
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »