Reviews for A Second Shot At Love
VictoriaLookALike chapter 13 . 7/13/2009
Whoa, that was hot!
VictoriaLookALike chapter 11 . 7/13/2009
Thank God that was just a dream! Sorry about hating you for a chapter there! :)
VictoriaLookALike chapter 10 . 7/13/2009
WTF! Since when is Bella a whore? Not bashing the story, it just got way more interesting, just venting!
kimbella chapter 19 . 6/10/2009
i liked it! im kinda sad tho. like im gonna miss them lol im a nerd i kno!
kimbella chapter 12 . 6/10/2009
is that guy bellas husband from her firt life? oh :)
kimbella chapter 9 . 6/10/2009
oh thats fine! who can wait till theyre married now a days anyway! lol
kimbella chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
omg im so very intrigued!
kikiber chapter 7 . 5/29/2009
Loved it - hillarious "author's note" by the way...so good to know i'm not the only insane person who spends too much time thinking about this love story - Romeo and Juliet who?
jenniffer chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
i thought edward was set on killing himself once bella died, because he couldn't live/exist in a world without her?
Winchester Squishy chapter 7 . 5/11/2009
I like your story, it's actually quite good. All your than's should be then's though, it's driving me nuts;) Most of the time you can probably not use the word at all though. Still, good story!
RL Bella chapter 17 . 5/9/2009
That was SO Edward and Bella. I loved it :)
RL Bella chapter 10 . 5/9/2009
Pretty much the entire time I kept going WTF WTF WTF WTF NO WTF WHAT NO WTF! FUCK WTF.

But since you said not to hate you, I'll trust you and see where this goes.
iwantedwardtobemine chapter 19 . 4/21/2009
See painting isnt even safe with us pervs. I tell you that there isnt a thing that we cant dirty up. :P I am NOT complaining, just stating a fact! Great story! Great ending.
iwantedwardtobemine chapter 17 . 4/21/2009
I will never look at the piano in the den the same way again. Damn shame neither me or my husband play. :( Maybe I will have to start taking lessons. :P
iwantedwardtobemine chapter 15 . 4/21/2009
please dont let it get out of your system :P We need more smutty Edward. Most write him like he's the 40 yr old virgin movie. Ew vagina...ew boobies. Hhaha but seriously, your Edward is HOT. :D
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »