Reviews for A Second Shot At Love
iwantedwardtobemine chapter 9 . 4/21/2009
Most people will tell you that waiting is overrated...I used to think that samething until I had a daughter. When I look at her I am hoping that she wants to be a nun or something. LOL Yeah...double standards are a bitch.

Great chapter btw...I really enjoyed how you made it more about how much they loved her and not how much he wanted to eat her. Off to read some more. Really glad that I happened across this story, its fresh, different.
bella c'ella luna chapter 19 . 4/17/2009
hi jezz!

i really enjoyed this story...i can't wait for your new one! i think a second shot at love is going to be one of those stories that i find myself rereading... ;)

thank you!

luna
Edwards Girls chapter 19 . 4/10/2009
that was brilliant!... thank you so much for writing such an entertaining story :)
Nicholh2008 chapter 7 . 4/9/2009
the belly button thing is true. Thats why some people can actually get orgasms when they get their belly button pierced! If you hit the right spot, it tingles "down there"

Now, imagine being pregnant and having your unborn child kick you there... In public... Yeah, not fun!
Rachel Swan Cullen chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
ok, now edward is gonna become a human, while santa claus appears with a bag full of presents right?

'
Rachel Swan Cullen chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Seriously, there's no way she could remember everything like this...
Rachel Swan Cullen chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Liked it, but I think it's a little weird that she knows whats going on, because we usually forget our past lives...
T1nkerbell9598 chapter 19 . 4/7/2009
Such a neat and very well written story. I really enjoyed it. Thanks, Jennifer
baybegrl0703 chapter 19 . 4/6/2009
i absolutely and 100 % loved your story!
baybegrl0703 chapter 17 . 4/6/2009
omg i absolutly loved this chapter. i loved it loved it loved it. i even loved esme's line!
baybegrl0703 chapter 16 . 4/6/2009
oh i actually love the way you changed her. it is totally unique so yay and i love their new non breakable intimacy lol.
dijurido chapter 19 . 4/5/2009
I really enjoyed this story! It was very original and very cute! Good job!
baybegrl0703 chapter 13 . 4/5/2009
love it love it love it
baybegrl0703 chapter 12 . 4/5/2009
oh im so captivated. i love it!
baybegrl0703 chapter 11 . 4/5/2009
i dont like this ian dream business lol.
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »