Reviews for Percy Jackson and the Hogwarts Students
lex chapter 23 . 10/13
It was a ok chapter but I do have a few suggestions...
1. Could us readers add in a character if we want or give a suggestion for one
2.I think it would be cool if annabeth and percy maybe Nico got wands
3.I think you should have it so some major spells like the unforgivable curses work against the monsters
That's all I got and I hope you know I meant this to inspire you and not to give you expectations.
lollaa87 chapter 23 . 9/21
can I continue your story
anoynomus52 chapter 13 . 9/14
THIS IS PERCY JACKSONS WORLD NOT Harry's! Show more of percys powers
ArcheroftheDawnSkies chapter 23 . 7/27
I'm so sorry that people were being mean. I love this story and it makes me mad that people are being disrespectful about it. People shouldn't do that to any story at all. I hope that you didn't let the haters get to you, though it is hard. I'm just happy that I got to read it, even though I won't know the end. I hope that people will never be mean to you or your story's again.
101olive4u chapter 13 . 6/13
This could very we'll be your 400th review!;)
Really cool story, you just made a story of two of my favorite fandoms!
Hope you keep writing!
faith chapter 4 . 6/7
I liked the parf shere he said "I think this is more than just a crush. I think this is jus mr liking you. I think that I love you because it reminds me of a song Ths is more than a crush mord then a lik-likr more then a love
sup chapter 15 . 3/22
hey I love this story and most definitely dont hate you
fangirlsonice chapter 1 . 1/6
so freaking cool
Anonymous Person chapter 8 . 12/27/2014
Ok. So here's the deal the reason Poseidons nick name is storm ringer is simply because he can bring earth quakes and tsunamis. Therefor, Percy could not control rain. That is Zeus' job. Hence the reason he has a lightning bolt and is the God of sky and rain. Even though you messed up on that I really am enjoying your story so far! ( you're probably never going to look at this anyways...)
Demi-Fae chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Kay, just wabted to let you know why I'm not reading your story. Wow, that makes it sound like we know each other IRL... Anyway, this story is really good, just not my taste. Don't feel sad, though! Crap,,, are you crying? Crap. Anyway, continue writing your fantabulous story! :)
Me The Me chapter 18 . 12/6/2014
better than perfect!
chocolatemonster chapter 7 . 11/22/2014
Guest chapter 11 . 7/15/2014
You ready for next book guess what ruck rordan sent me a set of the next series haha
Just me chapter 23 . 4/27/2014
Wow your last message was a bit rude but I'm glad you at least made thinks clear :(
starlitgalaxy chapter 23 . 2/5/2014
awh... but i support you in your decision. After all, this whole site is for us to have fun reading/writing! and just ignore the people with hateful comments, you're awesome, trust me. :D