Reviews for When Lights Go Out
LASOS chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Pain, Plead, and Ready are some of the hottest sentences I've ever read...wow.

I have reread this story no fewer than eight times now. Part of it is trying to encourage my muse to come back from whatever dark corner of the universe she's found, but mostly because I adore this story. I adore you. I adore the fact that I ask for Han/Leia, and even though your muse has "abandoned" you (right), you come up with this piece of sheer brilliance, fucking-pure GENIUS, in, oh, about three seconds. So jealous.

Fave fave fave fave.

Miss you, love.
pronker chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Excellent use of the prompts and I like your flowing from one to the next. #26, yes, he would wonder that, wouldn't he, a true touch of the Han brashness and a fine sense in #30 of their future.
Force Child chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
I really don't know what to say about this chapter. Interesting how you've got it set up. Like the thoughts though, but I don't think you should've included the vulgar language. This is "sw" after all. Seems like you're taking the "purity" from it, if you know what I mean. But keep it coming.
lesaubergines chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
I really really really liked this!

The style is different, but very cool.

Please write more! D
queenbeezer chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
I liked it!
TrickForTreat chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Hey, I like that. Didn't quite get it until I read it a few times, but I really like it. Nice job!
21 | « Prev Page 1 2