Reviews for Arachnid
Moongirl12121 chapter 36 . 7/22/2014
That explanation as to why they were like that made no sense except that they were bitten and didn't die. Why a boat with criminals and then a boat with civilians? If they got lost in a fog, how did spiders even factor in? How the hell did the island factor in? What about the jewel? That makes no sense either.
Moongirl12121 chapter 35 . 7/21/2014
...I must admit that's a little disappointing. It seems like you threw them together just because, not for any special reason... There was no development to it.

Yuugi just cuddle with Yami. I SAID CUDDLE.
Moongirl12121 chapter 34 . 7/21/2014
Hmmm... still, to travel by plane after what happened, might not be a good idea. I'm glad Seto isn't a suspscious bastard anymore. Just a nice friend
Moongirl12121 chapter 33 . 7/21/2014
BURN THEM. BURN THEM WITH FIRE. DO NOT GO ON THOSE PLANE RIDES IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIVES. CHUCK EM. FUCK EM. BURN THEM TO MODAPUCKIN HELL IF YOU HAVE TO. JUST DON'T DO IT.
Moongirl12121 chapter 32 . 7/21/2014
Yay, so far, Ryou's dad isn't a dick to his kid!

THAT WAS SUCH ADORABLE FLUFFNESS OMFG
Moongirl12121 chapter 31 . 7/21/2014
Dude, if he can make sex jokes, he's totally cool with it.
Moongirl12121 chapter 30 . 7/21/2014
I can just imagine Yami standing over Yuugi, and Yuugi looking up screaming and Yami saying "You can't hide from me." With this inapproporate derp face. :P his tongue sticking out and everything.

Ah! So now their real motivation is revealed and it's -le gasp!- PERVERSE.

Seto is still a suspicious bastard. He's going to call the cops, I just know it.
Moongirl12121 chapter 29 . 7/21/2014
Seto don't be an awesome butt. It's butt-like to dial the police, yet awesome that you care so much. I don't trust him. He's going to try something, I just know it.
Moongirl12121 chapter 28 . 7/21/2014
So that's how it turns into the fourway. I was wondering about that. I figured it would happen on the island, but then they left the island and it hadn't happened. So now it will. Yay.
Moongirl12121 chapter 27 . 7/21/2014
Dude, did you not hear him when he was talking to the nurse about him not having a family?
Moongirl12121 chapter 26 . 7/21/2014
Hmmm... Seto you suspicious bastard. You know something isn't quite... right.

Why not just leave the lie at where it is with Yami, Bakura, and Marik? Leave it, and leave it uncomplicated. Seto doesn't have to go batshit, Gramps won't worry, and Jou won't hate them.
Moongirl12121 chapter 25 . 7/21/2014
Hell, Yuugi doesn't know the story that the others fed them, he could screw up his answers.
Moongirl12121 chapter 24 . 7/21/2014
Wait. Did Marik just blow his own cover? Why didn't he just hide and let Malik deal with the hysterical nurse? Also, where did she get the repellent? It should have taken her some time, so Marik totally had time to escape.
Moongirl12121 chapter 23 . 7/21/2014
Bakura lol that was funny, the toss me over thing, and at the start of the chapter where he almost got hit. Poor Yami, forgot about his injuries. All that aggravatingness.
Moongirl12121 chapter 22 . 7/21/2014
Don't push him Bakura. You never know what he might do.