Reviews for Ghost
Xtase chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Ooh, sexy. That was a lovely little erotica ficlet. Thumbs up.
whitebengal14 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I liked the mysterious feel of this one. :D And the descriptiveness of it. Really good. ;3
Demon Vampire180 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
This was absolutely amazing. Your writing style is fantastic. There are hardly words to describe. Fantastic job. Absolutely fantastic.
Your Evil Spleen chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
whahwahha u've made an ulqui-ichi fangirl here really happy ;) lovely lemonade here!
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
hmm well this was very interesting to read. I must say I do indeed like the way you think.
Seto's Darkness chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
As Ulqui/Ichi is my guilty-pleasure OTP for Bleach, I'm very, very, very pleased with this It's quite a rare pairing, and your fic is really nice in a suspenseful, yet hot, way :)

Thank you for sharing!
The Thirteenth Floor chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
O.O Little by little, you slowly steal my sanity. Seriously, how did you get this damn good? I've never read and Ich/Ulqui before but I LOVE it! MORE, DAMMIT! WRITE MORE! *coughs sheepishly* Er, please?
kluxces chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
this was hot XD
All Nightmare Long chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Ichigo belonging to Ulquiorra... No much could make a girl more happy than that! Thanks for the story! I enjoyed it greatly
Lugga chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
HOT love it!
xerxesdiva902 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
i like the way you wrote this piece. amazing.
Aoi Azarashi chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
oh wow this fic gave me shivers. hehe very nice! I love it -D
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
love it
vicious-kitsune chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
I may not have read after the battle of Hueco Mundo but I couldn't resist reading this. Nothing too much was spoiled for me so it was worth it to read this.
yume girl 91 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009