Reviews for Sweet Tooth
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Well that ended up being pretty hot without being a lemon or anything ;)
Boohbear19 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Hehehehw this was SOO adourble! :D
Angelus Ulquiorra chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Awwww! Just, AWWWW! SO Fluffeh!
Anime Onnanoko chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Naughty Cloud lol, good story
Kara Shadows chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Dammit! why didn't you just turn it into a lemon from the start! it was freakin awesome! XD
selphiet chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I read this because I like to read about Tifa being mommyish :D But it was also so very cute and sexy. Me liked it!
Delldrin chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Hah-who knew baking cookies could become something less than innocent?

Great story!
Kattzia chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Aww, this is lovely!

I like how Cloud's character is so confident and sexy in this, yet still retaining that quiet, Cloudy edge that makes it beliveable. And the fact that you wrote them as together... To many fics concentrate on them getting together and it is nice to read this as taken for once.

Haha I like the use of humor in it too- lol Cloud still steals a cupcake! Sly and a nice addition.

Gonna check out your other stuffs now!

Kat
Fabulist chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Umm... I hope I'm not creeping you out with the flood of reviews. Illness always results in fic-binging for me :)

Wah Cloud is so hot! I don't know how Tifa had the self-control to let him get away, I love that he took a cupcake, though.

This happy, playful Cloud is so
lunareclipse now pyromaniac chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Wowzers...never knew Tifa had a finger fetish...odd but it worked. hehe, Cloud's a cupcake theif! And that shall remain my nickname for him. Anyways, LOL on the fic, it was good, in fact, fingerlicking good! XD
konnonor chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Omgomg this is cute. xD
AsianScaper chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Well that was sensual, I must say. I love this pairing more than most and I hope you write more fics of this kind. Thank you for writing this story; I was thoroughly entertained. Cheers.
finalfantasygirl16 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Kawaii! That was so cute. It's the first FF fic I've read in months that I actually liked! Ha ha I love the fact that Cloud is still a rebel but innocent and cute at the same time even slightly ooc. I can't really stand ones where he's consantly beating himself down because of his inner turmoil.

Tifa has always been the motherly figure in my opinion and the fact that she won't even let Cloud a grown adult have a cupcake is adorable. I perfer her cheery self than that emotionally torn person in other fics. That's depressing to read but this was a joy to read! Great way to start a morning.

2:18am as of now. xD

Excellent job!
Ch0k-naT chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
lol. Poor Cloud, tsk.

I love that he stole one of the cupcakes. :)