Reviews for Fever
NineTimesBlue chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
" The forehead-feeling will come later, I promise! "

That means...there will be...more? *faints*

It's wonderful 3

The almost sneeze killed me o.0

If you continue I'll send you cookies :D

It's really awesome.

Twinchy chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
This was great, I love it.

Just the kind of brotherly fluff I need right now, Mahtalie.

I liked Dean's throwing the hankie "in the general direction of the trashcan" in particular. Gee, glad he usually proves to have better aim. ;-)
PADavis chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Hey - liked the beginning. I'd like to see more to this one.

DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Hey hun, i liked it. It was a real personal moment and I liked to be an observer on it. Thanks for sharing DBB x
Mad Server chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
*fans self*

*smishes you madly*

I love the almost-sneeze... and the double-thumbs-down... and the inventory... and Sam's bedside manner, all mild and gentle and alert and teasing.

Thank you! And I'm so excited for more!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
There's just something about Sick!Dean, isn't there...

Awesome job!
saschi chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
M, very promising :) I, for one, would love to read more!
OrangeAutumn chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Very nice start! I look forward to what comes next! I really like the tone set between Sam and Dean. D
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
i loved this alot

the boys were perfectly in charcter. perfect
J.A. Carlton chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
very nicely done!
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
That was just awesome - and one really has to read that last paragraph to get that, even though Dean's the one who's sick, it's actually Sam that's the recipient of the comfort - I really love it- welcome to the Drabble Challenge!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Aw. Really nice addition to our collection of fevered Dean. Great job. :)
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Ugh. yes. I love this. I especially love it coming in today. I was feeling symptoms of withdrawal. And. Not to pressure you because you can certainly pick and choose and do whichever drabbles float your boat/that you have time for. But I was looking forward to your take on this theme and was getting ready to PM you and demand it. This was much easier :)

This was wonderful. I love the calmness of the whole thing. Frustrated, tired, glazed Dean. Sam trying to stay focused on the task at hand. Monitoring Dean but also giving him space and keeping himself occupied. And I could totally picture the two thumbs down and Dean's little pout.

Awesome little scene. I can see it from start to finish!
Wicked Rebel chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
i hope there is more to come :D

Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 3/11/2009