Reviews for Time Changes Us All
Clark959 chapter 36 . 10/14/2021
Enjoyable story. A nice read with an easy going love story and cute goblins.
CharlieBoneFan chapter 36 . 9/19/2020
Awesome story! I loved how it was nice build-up to the relationship and no big twists or complicated drama!
Dragoness2525 chapter 9 . 11/10/2018
*Gasp!* You have forced me to seek education! I admit it; I had to find out why it was called the foxtrot as well!
Kris chapter 36 . 3/24/2018
Very sweet, made me smile. :)
Painting Dandelions chapter 12 . 3/18/2018
I'd like to add that it's a hopeful, joyful, kind story and I'm reading it again.
Painting Dandelions chapter 1 . 3/17/2018
If someone took one of my fantasies, the kind that I put too much time and detail into, and edited it into a sweet little Mary Sue that we all want to be, but made it enjoyable nonetheless, this would be that story.

I can believe that the writer has since matured, as we all have, but I'm so glad she left it up for those of us that still treasure this kind of whimsy in their heat of hearts. Wonder if she's an INFP like me.
MaraSkywhiner chapter 36 . 2/24/2018
I enjoyed this, especially the scenes between Sarah and the goblins. Those were really cute!
I do wish we would have seen more of Sarah and Jareth's flaws, though. We're told that Sarah still has a temper, but we never see it; we're told that Jareth is vain and demanding, but never see that either. Characters (and these characters in particular) are interesting because of their flaws, not in spite of them. There was never any strife between them, which felt somewhat flat.
I'd actually liken the tale as a whole to Sarah's muralreally well done, full of fun, worth preserving, but lacking depth.
I'm aware that it's been 9 years since you published, so I'm not sure how helpful my constructive criticism will be. Regardless, I did enjoy this, so thanks for posting it!
Casperace13 chapter 33 . 2/22/2018
This by far one of, if not my favorite chapter. I live the scenes that Sarah created.
Tlyna52 chapter 36 . 8/21/2017
I always thought she goofed up when she went back to the 'normal' world. I'd have sent my brother back and stayed. Love what you did with their story, much better ending.
rachel.olsenwilliams chapter 36 . 8/5/2017
I forgot that you wrote this story and have been looking for it for some time now. I love this story so much and i think that the last chapter is one of my most favorite.
Montara chapter 36 . 4/12/2017
Loved the story! And she'll live as much as Jareth, meaning he won't have to suffer from losing her! And they have so many kids :D Glad she didn't have to hide herself from her parents and they were so accepting of everything. Toby as well.

Thank you so much for sharing this story. I loved it! :)
Montara chapter 35 . 4/12/2017
Just friends :DDD
Montara chapter 34 . 4/12/2017
A slow romance. But it's what she needs and he's so patient with her!
Montara chapter 33 . 4/11/2017
Montara chapter 32 . 4/11/2017
She did well with Lady Alleria even not knowing how she behaved in the past!