Reviews for Survivor AKA What's Up With That?
miss-tarletone chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
Wonderful story! I loved it!
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 3 . 8/16/2009
Hah, ahahahaha. Oh that was beautiful.

Anaszun chapter 3 . 7/25/2009
Lmao I was laughing so hard i cant breathe.
flitwick chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
Hey, that's pretty funny! (_)
GArry chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
HE HE! I loved this!
mjels chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
i love it
mjels chapter 2 . 5/10/2009
love it very good
Scarlett O'Connor chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
While I abhor the idea of Charlie and Amita getting married, I have to admit this was quite amusing. Thanks for the laughs, especially the bit about them scaring Alan. Priceless.
Alice I chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
Oh yeah, that was priceless! Love the way Don tortured him. Good stuff, Cat. Good stuff.
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 3 . 5/5/2009
Aww, I loved it FC. I'm laughing out loud while my husband is watching The Mentalist and he's giving me weird looks. Great ending - really. Through Amita popping the question and Don teasing him merclessly to Alan jumping in with grandchildren again, our little Charlie ends up having the last laugh. He's getting married!

Thanks for giving me a laugh to go to bed on.
masondixon chapter 3 . 5/5/2009
Now this was a delightful chapter. Charlie was so HAPPY! In most of the stories I read Charlie only has bits of happiness (if any at all) and yet here he was wonderfully joyful. I wanted to kiss him (although I always want to do that!) And I loved when he blurted out that he and Amita have sex and when he slammed the ring down on the table and declared that he and Amita were getting married and there was nothing Alan could do to stop it! He sounded just like an adorable little boy! A wonderful story. Thank You for writing it.
Serialgal chapter 3 . 5/5/2009
Oh my gosh - I laughed out loud at this; my family must think I'm crazy. Sweet and hilarious!
lilfiftyfour chapter 3 . 5/5/2009
HILARIOUS! and cute/sweet all at the same time! Excellent work! I'm so glad you finished it too! Short, sweet, great! Awesome job!
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
Hilarious. Charlie ordering pancakes by mistake was adorable and Don teasing him, stringing him along, all the time knowing what he wanted to say was just so "big brother". I loved it and I'm glad to hear there will be more.
masondixon chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
This was adorable. I wish there were illustrations to go with the story but I could see it ok in my head. Thank You.