Reviews for Terror's Passion
mikiXtheXgreat chapter 2 . 12/10/2009
that was great! i really wanna know what that was all about. please update soon!
Akrim chapter 2 . 10/23/2009
uh, really mysterious...really!

what was that?

and what about the prologue anway?

really nice...

so, when will you upload? hopefully soon, because i like it and wanna read more!
Kaydreams chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Interesting so far! I can't wait to see what will happen next!
Sokka's Fan-Lawyer chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
Ayumu-chan here! I share this account with Sokka Fan-Lawyer.

Okay, I really want to know where you're going to go with this story. Both the prologue and the first chapter have me wondering!

Anyway, have fun with the next chapter!

~Ayumu-chan~
Someone who loves One piece33 chapter 2 . 5/9/2009
T-this is...AWESOME! Really, great work! Please update! PLEASE! I'm asking nicely.
C.B. Magique chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
This type of story isn't new - been there, done that. But I like this for some reason and I'm interested in seeing the future developments. I think it was your beginning. Most people begin with: "It was a typical day on the Thousand Sunny" and then write a boring paragraph about a typical day on the Sunny. Your beginning was also a typical One Piece fanfic starter about fighting marines but you didn't drag on about it and go about describing what happened like most other people do, which was great because you got to the conflict quicker and with less drivel.

Also, a point about dialogue: try to save things like yelling, grunting and screaming for your prose if they don't actually say any words. For example, if they're screaming "ahh!" in terror, it's better not to include the "ahh!" in the inverted commas. It's easier for a reader to read that way because they can exercise a bit more imagination on the volume and pitch based on how you describe it. It's also feels really weird to read a character 'saying' a scream or grunt as opposed to reading the author describe one.

D
PrinceSoma chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
Hey, this is pretty good! I think you did well for a first angst fic!
ktomson chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
wow that seems very interesting:D I am so curios why they didn't get wet. *waiting for the next chapter*

btw haha did you get me email? XD
Chuck the Plumber chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
I think that the chapter was ok, but there was 1 problem. Franky kept using the suffix "aniki". If memory serves, aniki is a suffix used for brother. So when he refers to Robin and Nami as Aniki, he is calling them Nami-brother. Try nee-chan. That means sister.
SpyralHax chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
Wow, that would have to be a pretty trippy experience, experiencing a hurricane but nothing getting wet. Never done research for a story before, so no idea how long it should take, but if all the chapters will be this good, then take your time. A few small grammar type things here and there, but good chapter overall. Anxious for the continuation.
Tarechan chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
Woah... this is soo cool! A very nice building up chapter. I can't stop wondering where this story will go. (plus the story has Z/R! yay!) _ I'll be waiting for your update
Kaoden chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
Great job on the story! It was very well written, although at times it was a little hard to follow what was going on when the waces started hitting at times since you jumped around a lot (maybe explain in small paragraphs than leading with bits of dialogue?). Enough of the criticism though, I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter and I hope it's as good as this one was. (Try not to take too long :D)
Darth Luffy chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
pretty good, the whole scene was very well done and each character was portrayed like they are in the manga, looking forward to next chapter
dandy wonderous chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
This seems interesting; I wonder what everyone's fear will be. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Munng chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Hey this looks really interesting! I'm really excited to read it C:

Please update soon!