Reviews for Reflections
Death-Muncher chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. :)
trecebo chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Love the way you pick your insights. Gives the reader something worth thinking about. Well written and played out ever so smoothly, the story practically pulls one in, and then gently reveals a new idea or perception. Excellent.
Bekurah Toshin chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
That was so awesome! D: Well written, and simple in its delivery, yet still so deep and meaningful. Wonderful job! And them being some of my most fav mutants is just great, I love Toad and Mystique, and love them even more together. 3

Anyhow, I really like this whole story... kind of makes me wonder what might have happened next though. :3
aperez1440 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
I realy like the story how it just works
SlyFox315 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Wow. Powerful story. I think you've captured Toad very well; his reaction to Mystique's little 'game' is exactly what I would expect from him. And it's always nice to see a story in which Mystique has real emotions. Well done!
Nyltiak chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
I really enjoyed the dynamic you created between the different members of the Brotherhood-I'd never really thought of them as that hostile towards one another, linked by Magneto, but it works really well. I also enjoyed the notion that Toad might be in the Brotherhood not because Erik was the first normal looking person to show him kindness (a stay-over from pre-movie jester suit wearing Toad) but because he felt a debt to him for saving his life. I really liked this one-shot, and it works as one, but it'd be awesome to see it fleshed in to a longer story!
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
This is actually amazing! You're a very good writer.
historylover chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Cool story. I love "The X-Men," and while Toad doesn't really capture my heart (he was kind of a non-entity in the first movie, although I loved his cool movie with the stick holding the elevator-because that was the same move he used as Darth Maul! And yes, I'm a dork too), I will admit that he is a mystery.

He seemed smart, while Sabertooth was stupid.

Liked the ending, particularly since it reflects what happens to Mystique in the third movie.

Glad you didn't lose this story!

Kat